Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was walking arround a junk yard looking for a stealth stock airbox, cuz i got rid of mine and i need one now. And i saw a stock CD changer. It looks like it's in excellent shape and it has the magazine. It's a six cd changer. I waould keep it myself but, I already have a Pioneer changer so if anyone is interested in this changer let me know.
[email protected],com

MIKE

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HMMM

As far as the wiring goes i can't help you on that. But a good place to mount it is at the back. When you fold the rear seats you wil notice that there is a gap. the gap is a little deeper that the rest of the trunk. Thats where i have mine mounted and that's where this was mounted at. I took the mounting hardware too al you need is a couple of screws. and you're set. As far as the price goes make me and offer.

MIKE

·
Head of Society of Bob
3,889 Posts
second dibs. Is there any way you can test the changer to see. If it's untested I would say $20+shipping. If it's tested and works, maybe more.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know

Well i don't have a way to test it. If someone in the detroit area with a stock cd Changer wan'ts to meet me somewhere and swap the changers and test it that would be fine. I don't really wanna take it somwhere and pay $50 to test it. If you guys live in my area i'll meet up with you somewhere and i'll let you two test it. I'm pretty sure it works, it's in mint condition not even a scratch on it. The car i picked it up from was totaled from the passanger side. I know the guys that own the yard and they just got the car a week ago. Well let me know.

MIKE

·
Head of Society of Bob
3,889 Posts
I'm still up for it if you can't test it. Do you have the data cable for it? Brackets?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea i got them

I just unpulged the cables i didn't rip anything out. So it would be really easy to test it if someone had a stock changer because it will just plug in. But yea the data cable is perfect. If you guys give me sometime i can take some pics. But i don't know about $20+shipping. i Have seen them on ebay used for $200 and up. Dealer will rip you off. So i don't know the price yet. Highest offer gets it i guess.

MIKE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.