Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
I've got intercoolers with all the piping for $350 plus shipping. The stuff has 100k miles on it, but the stuff doesn't go bad :).

I've got stock fuel injectors off of a lot of cars. Most range from 80-100k miles and they all still work flawlessly. $65/set

Also, I have a set of rebuilt stock 9b turbos for $750 and they come with a 1 year warranty.

·
Premium Member
5,976 Posts
9B turbos

I can sell you two perfect 9B turbos (no play) for $350 USD or $540 CND.

I have the front turbo removed, and the dealer is gonna take out the rear one out this monday.

The last time I checked my odometer, it was around 96,000km or (60K miles).

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Antero, I could probly give u $500Cdn, the only thing is that I go to the University of waterloo, I'm in Calgary right now on my work term, but I'll be coming back early January. Do u think u could wait until then, we could probl'y meet up somewhere as we're so close :) If u need to sell it right away let me know I can probly arrange something or the other.

·
Givin it up to the fallen
683 Posts
Nealvr4 I have e-mailed you and PM'ed you a number of times without a response. I want to know if you intend to ever send me transfer case or if you will be returing my money. Its been since Nov. 11th that you have had my money, and I still do not have anything to show for it. Let me know ASAP what you are planing on doing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts