Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I know this is not where I am supposed to post this, but I NEED to sell my car quick.. Need $$$, so this one has to go.. It's a 1991 VR-4 with 77K red/charcoal, and the interior is like brand new, the original owner had sheepskins on the seats from brand new!! the paint and body are really nice, no scratches or dents etc, and glossy paint.. Tottally stock as this is my daily driver, and has been thoroughly checked out by us here at GT PRO.. VERY well maintained!! Accepting offers!! Make me an offer!!! I will also cover the car with a 12month or 12,000 mile warranty!!! Can't get any better than this!! C'mon help me out here guys, pass the good word on.. I NEED to sell it by Dec. 26th 1999.. Best offer will take it!! Oh, their's no leinholder I own it outright, I have the CLEAN title (NO SALVAGE HERE), so the transaction is simple and easy!!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, forgot to mention, if you refer someone, or if you buy the car for yourself, I will give you a $150.00 GT PRO gift certificate for anything you want..

D

·
0 Posts
Brian where are you at I am interested but don't know if it's doable by the 26th only question is the tranny? also would have to get it shipped to me or could fly out and drive back yeah like that idea better.
E-mail me at [email protected] oh yeah give me a ballpark figure if possible I think I just sold my 91 3000 gt sl time to shop for those vr4s

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Brian,
please e-mail me and let me know your price range. also, i too don't know if it's possible by the 26th, but i am definetly interested. i am hesitant about purchasing any 1st year vehicle(bugs) and concerned about the 2-bolt main.
kevin calvano

1 - 5 of 5 Posts