Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Elite Member
462 Posts
So like why don't you organize one . . . ?

·
Former VR-4 Owner
2,476 Posts
3kgt0 said:
:mitsu: :dodge: Someone needs to hold a 3S car show!! :dodge: :mitsu:

sounds like you need to get on www.us3s.org .....join the forum and sign up for the stl group and keep in touch

we will be getting together a lot more this spring. already planning on going to the st louis auto show and the world of wheels show. we also will be hitting the nopi show at gateways this summer and many other car shows as time grows closer

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Everyone I talked to said the STL 2006 Auto Show really sucked ass. I was going to go, but it sounds like a huge disappointment. Porsche didn't even show up, how lame is that?

There's lots of auto shows around St. Louis. Just Google "St. Louis car shows" and you'll find info on them. That's what I always do...

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Yeah... man that was a long ass time ago. I'll look around my garage and try to find it. I'm finishing putting a new 25 spline tranny and t-case in my 92 VR-4 so when I get that out I'll dig through things.

·
Former VR-4 Owner
2,476 Posts
TooFast4Radar said:
Yeah... man that was a long ass time ago. I'll look around my garage and try to find it. I'm finishing putting a new 25 spline tranny and t-case in my 92 VR-4 so when I get that out I'll dig through things.
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts