Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Rotors are warped, so I'm replacing them.
I went to my local performance shop today where they wanted $250 for each of the Stillen rotors. Which is way to much.

Anyone bought the Stillen from
[url http://www.dynamicracing1.com/3000GT___Stealth/BRAKES/brakes.html[/url]

STILLEN Brake Rotors Front Set 1991 - 05/93 3000GT/Stealth
$229.00

Question: Are these for N.A cars or for Vr4
Anyone know where else i can pick some up from ?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I went to Stillen a few days ago. I also had warped rotors that wobbled when braking hard. I'm kinda hooked in with a salesman there so he offered me wholesale. I paid $93 per rotor and they are sweet! I masked them off last night and am right now painting the outer vents, cross-drilled holes, and hub with hi-temp ceramic blue. I've seen the hot rodders do this and it looks HOT! :D

Stillen's Sport Cross-drilled Rotors are made for N/A and Turbo's. The list retail price is $159 per rotor.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
who's Ben?

thanks for the replies
hans you think you can hook me up with a set for the front ?
ill get the backs later on
280 for rotors and pads
also these are the stillen cross drilled ones and stillen pads
and if you can when i pick them up can you install them for me?
and i need a fron right axl as well.

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Sorry, I got the user name confused :).

I can hook ya up on a front set and install em too. It should only take about 30 minutes to an hour to change out the fronts. Make it an even $300 and we got ourselves a deal :).

These are the Stillen cross drilled rotors and Stillen pads :)

You need a front axle still? Just get a reconditioned one at pep boys. Which side are you looking for?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill take you up and the parts and install for300
also i need the pass. side axl
i get paid next week but i think i need to change the rotors ASAP
they just stared making a grinding noise when i brake and something when im riding they sort grind ?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hans91GT
if you still have the rotors and pas i think i can go down to your shop on Wen.
If you free let me know

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I made a mistake, on wednesday I get of work at 6:15pm and Thursday I'm off from work.
So if you want, would Thursday be better or will Wednesday night work ?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn those bastards now i know why they gave me and everyone else off on Thursday. I thought turkey day was on the 25th?

Weell if i leave right after work i can be there at around 7:30 to 8
being this my first time heading down there

Give me the Add. to your shop and ill look it up on maps.com
also think i can throw an oil change out of you too or i can do it while you change the rotors might need some help though " I've never changed my own oil YET"
:D

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
sure, just bring down the oil and filter since I don't have any instock at the moment :).

that time sounds fine, here's the addy:

320 Cannon Range Ave.
Milmay, NJ 08034

You'll pull into the driveway and go "where the hell is the garage" :). Then your headlights will hit a few 3/S cars in the background and just head straight for them. Don't mind the dog that looks like a horse, he's friendly :D

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK ill bring down the oil
Im sure ill be there by that time
and if you horse/dog bites me oh man am i ever sueing somebody :D

do you think that grinding noise will have any after affect or no because im changing the rotors anyway ?

also what am i look at in final price

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok maps.com is confusing
Follow the motorway Rt-29-Rt-129 for 0 yards 00h00

3 At sign CAMDEN(I-295)/PRINCETON ,Exit: 60A-B Follow the motorway I-295-I-76 for 31 milesuntil CAMDEN . 31 miles 00h28

4 At sign DEL. MEM. BR./DELAWARE ,Follow the motorway Rt-42 for 7 miles 39 miles 00h36

5 At sign SICKLERVILLE ,Follow the motorway Atlantic City Expy for 15 milesuntil ATLANTIC . 55 miles 00h49

6 At sign HAMMONTON/VINELAND ,Exit: 28 Follow Rt-54 for 8 miles 63 miles 01h00

7 Turn left,Follow Cr-557 for 4 miles 68 miles 01h07

8 You reach 320 Cannon Range Ave Milmay .Covered distance: 68 miles

can you give me simple directions once i get on 295 and start heading down to cherryhill what then ?

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
aight, take I-295 to route 42 south. The road will split into the AC expressway and 42, take the AC expressway. Take the exit for route 54 towards Vineland (should be south). There will be a major intersection with a wawa on the right, a Hess and Burger King on the left. That's where you will make your left. Then you will make an immediate right at the next light. Then you will make your first left.... these turns are very close together :). Now you're on 557 :). You will take that down for around 5-6 miles. I believe it's 4 miles from the next light you will encounter. Make a right onto Main Ave. Go down to the next intersection and make a right. The street name is Waldeck Ave. and there is a sign for GZP on the light post. Go down that street a little ways and you will see a GZP sign next to a mailbox on the left hand side. Turn into that driveway and just start going straight. The garage will be back and to the right.

My phone number is on my website incase you get lost. Reception down there really sucks so if I don't answer just leave me a message and I'll give ya a call.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And here i though maps.com was confusing;)

ok ill sort this out i think i got it know
how to get there
i think im gonna take someone to read the directions to me :p

also what about the final price ???????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all right im getting of the boardfor the night ill read u email when it gets here so ill see you wednesday night :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts