Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ex-Owner
1,284 Posts
if it is still for sale in like 2-3 week let me know ;)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
brand new or used?? Theres a group buy going on for this right now where I can get a brand new one for very close to that price. If its brand new let me know, I'll be very interested to save some time. Thanks

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no, these are not new

hey the dp has about 2200 miles on it, i got it back in july and just recently put it on.
as far as the gb goes i didnt think that it was going anywhere

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
the group buy just got a supplier that is giving an excellent price. 295+ shipping if we get 4 more people!! This would put it at the same price your selling the used one for. If you care to "adjust" your price any, let me know. Also is this DP available for immediate shipment upon payment??

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes

this bad boy is avaible as soon as money is recieved,...
besides what do you want a stupid shiny pipe,
or a miraculas piece of metal, that has been to battle and back in 12.59 secs thats proven preformance my friend,...
you think you "supplier" is gonna promise that,.. dont think so
besides this has the 007 touch, track tested and ready to go, i wouldnt have it ANY either way..
this bad boy is smoking hot,.. Imagine slap this monsterous modification, and borrow my racing shoes, you could be mid 12 with stock turbos, and fuel delivery, some guys with 13g cant even do that,...
not to even mention, the girls go crazy when a precatgutted vr4 drives by with an open stillen DP exhaust, son of a bitch... they flick their panties at you like you were a magnet.

So my friends its up to you, you wanna gamble on 4 other budies deciding weather or not to come through, or do you wanna own the road, cause if your waiting for the rest of the flock, then this isnt the pipe for you,... this is what seperates the VR4/TT from the ls1's.
This is the hottest shit on the forum my friend...
youll kick your self in the ass if you miss this.. you know you will, so will you, and so will YOU!!!!!!

anyone...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The price is already $305 + shipping. 2 more and it will be $295 + shipping which puts it at $320 same price as your "battle tested" version. Even if its $305 + shipping thats only paying $10 more dollars than your asking for a brand new version simply by "waiting for the rest of the flock" as you put it. If your not interested in reducing the price, I'll pass.

I'll also pass on borrowing the "racing shoes." I love seeing idiots at the track running mid 15's while walking around w/ their "racing"shoes. It provides me w/ some classic entertainment/jokes during long waits in the staging lanes:D

(BTW pretty sure you were being sarcastic, but if not your last post has WAY to many similariites to a shitty late night infomercial:) )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.