Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
just read a downpipe comparison off John Monnin's website and apparently the stillen dp does have fitment probs...he has a first gen..so that could be the issue. im still interested but im gonna have to research a little more to see what has to be done to fit the dp on

http://johnmonnin.netfirms.com/Downpipe.html

·
Registered
233 Posts
if misery doesn't want it i am interested, i am in on the group buy but it doesnt look like its going anywhere so i'll drop out of it, let me know so i can arrange otherwise, thanks

chris

95 Black VR-4

HKS supermegaflow, HKS turbo timer, greddy type s bov, magnecore 8.5 wires, turbo xs mbc, autometer boost/air fuel gauges, white faced gauges, borla exhaust

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
i had a slight fitment problem on mine (1st gen) the passenger front bolt hole was about 1/8th of an inch off. its a real easy fix but i havent bothered to do anything because its not leaking.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
If it has issues with 1st gens it must only be with 1st gen Mitsus, because it went right on my 91 Stealth TT with no probs and no drilling.

LW

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
i'm intrested.

·
Back in the Saddle
3,133 Posts
No Fitment Issues on a 1st gen Mitsu!

Mine fits perfectly with no modifications. The Stillen pipe rocks! It just makes a difference what you attach first, and LW and I use the same procedure. If you want a great downpipe without modifications or fitment issues, this is it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.