Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve, the owner of 3sxprt, is the best online transactor i have ever dealt with, period! He was honest, if he wants to buy something, there is no run around, he pays, and pays quick! He is very fair and would recommend him to anyone :) He bought a 6 speed tranny, a set of 2nd gen headlights, a rear spoiler and some motor mount cores from me, payment was made very promtly! He is goning to be the very first person i call when i need parts he offers!! Also, he is very polite, an absolute pleaseure to do business with, thanks again, Steve :)

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Thanks!

Appreciate the kind words. Looking forward to getting everything for the six speed conversion :)
Mikes a good guy too in case you can't tell.
Steve
BTW- I didn't even have to pay for his recomendation. LOL

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I have to agree, Steve is outstanding to deal with. I told him I'd buy a set of injector from him, he sent them to me super fast. I told him I'd get a check in the mail the next day, which I did but he said any time you get to it. Gota love doing business with someone like Steve. I'd give him two thumbs up but there is only one available.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Dave - Should I even ask why you can only raise one.

3sx - Is a good place to order from. Good people, fast service.

-Jeff

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
I have to agree, eventhough Steve is gay, he is really good at what he does.........with the cars that is. hehe

Actually, I have bought quite a few things from steve, and he's worked on my car before. He is really good, and he gets the job done when he says it's gona be done. He's the only place i'd go to here in the Southeast to get work done on my car and to buy parts.

Thanks Steve

Peter

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Yea, Steve is the only person I trust working on my car. The only problem is driving to Charlotte everytime I need something done. But that's alright...good guy to order from. I'm getting ready to order a stainless steel intake from him as soon as he gets on in.

If you need parts...goto Steve
If you're in the area and need work done...goto Steve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts