Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You might have seen my other thred in modifications, my name is David Trentman and I am president of Kustom Image Performance Racing... We specialize in Kustom Car audio and Performance porducts.... I am here to offer my fellow 3si members an oppurtunity to get rid of that boring square or cheap looking box out of the back of your 3000gt or stealth.... The boxes I am selling usually run anywhere from $300 to $400 a piece, now this may sound rediculous but i bet you have never seen one like this unless it was in a car show.... I'm here to offer these boxes to you at a price WELL below that, AND also if you need something a lil bit different made I can see what can be done.... I also have car audio equipment for sale, like 2 12" Kicker Comps for $175, brand new in box, and porbably anything you can think of for well under the market price... Also have amps and regular eveyday boxes for sale... Just e-mail me at [email protected] and i'll see what i can do for you as a fellow 3si member... better hurry though, i have had several requests for these boxes and the more orders we get the longer the waite, we make these boxes to order, so we can modify anything that needs to be changed to fit your needs... E-mail me for pics....

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Not a bad deal... what's your 3si member number? What kind of 3s do you own??

Just curious...

And hey, if you don't mind, we've had a bit of a problem with scams lately (great prices but nothing gets delivered)... not saying you are one of those but you could ease our tension by posting your phone number and address here on the thread. Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My info

My name is David Trentman, my number is 214-718-0361.. my address is 2601 Royalty Drive, Garland, TX 75044.... I'm not sure on what my member # is, if you'll tell me how to find it i will get it up here and posted... You can call me anytime of the day, and if i don't answer just leave me a brief message with your e-mail and or # and i'll get back to you... I'm very busy most of the time so i don't get to my phone sometimes... thanx

·
Registered
871 Posts
So, for 175, you give us 2 12' Kicker Comps, AND a KUSTOM box ?

·
Registered
177 Posts
i just got the email, if it saved room i would get it but it doesnt, i can just get a box and fit a poster board over it to make it look like that, sorry, im just not impressed enough to spend that amount of money on that

Attachments

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Re: My info

Dtman32 said:
My name is David Trentman, my number is 214-718-0361.. my address is 2601 Royalty Drive, Garland, TX 75044.... I'm not sure on what my member # is, if you'll tell me how to find it i will get it up here and posted... You can call me anytime of the day, and if i don't answer just leave me a brief message with your e-mail and or # and i'll get back to you... I'm very busy most of the time so i don't get to my phone sometimes... thanx
Thanks, dude. The member number you get from Eric when you send in your membership money ($8).

So what kind of 3s do ya have?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
me

WNo that is for the two kicker comps... it dpepends on what type of box you want... and when you actually see thses boxes is when you are impressed, we build them to fit any sort of speakers.. like up to 4 - 10" subs... 3 - 12" ans sometimes 2 - 15"... Ohh i own a 1994 3000gt base model, with 18" enkei phalynx, 2.5" tsudo exhaust, K&N filter and MAF unit, custom air runner tube, new ported and polished heads, kenwood DPX-400 head unit (i've got my stock head unit and cd-changer on e-bay), and soon to finish up my system, which i'll reveal when i'm done...

·
Registered
177 Posts
they work, u need winzip, dowload a trial veerison, i posted a pic above in one of my coments

·
Registered
24 Posts
The pics are bad, What type of custom boxs you have for a cerwin vega, Vega Series? (800 Watts) Looking for a bandpass of some sort, possiable??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts