Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... So ive wanted a decent audio system, and luckilly, scored a Kenwood DDX9703S dvd,cd, android etc out of a parts car... Ive read some posts about this, but still Im clueless in this area. Id like my steering wheel buttons to work. What do i need to make that happen???

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Should work, it's the same 'protocol' for all the generations that had steering controls.

·
Registered
449 Posts
If try this out for you would you report back? Everything I saw said 94+ and I never looked into it more than that. Might give me a reason to fix my clock spring.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just bought one because of this post. I have 92. On their website if you plug uhh dodge stealth you get 91 to 96. So I bet it works for all

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully ill get to spend some money to get this system in and will update wirh any good/bad news!!!👍👍

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just got and installed mine. It was an easy 10 minute install. Some radios will be harder it seems. But for my clarion it was as simple as it gets. The website instructions much better than what's in a box. I had kinda an odd duck radio in 92. But for me on the factory side it was the yellow/white wire. The plug description wasn't good and the picture was missing. But there was only one yellow/white wire in there. And it was in this plug. That janky wiring pictured was only for the test.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts