Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Stealth VS Neon

637 views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  VR4speed 
#1 ·
My ex best friend, (he is my ex because his girl went to me instead of him, but when you have a Stealth, it happens) wants to race me for $50 and swears up and down that his neon can outrun my stealth. We both have automatics. So what should i do guys? Race or Not?

#27 ·
wd,
first of all, as to my uneducated comments - did you even read my profile? i am hardly uneducated. you are, perhaps, more experienced than me in your military career, but that doesn't make you a better man than me (nor i a better man than you).

as to being a low life who steals his friend's girl. no man (who is unmarried or unengaged) owns a girl - even in the circumstance of marriage, it's kinda shady to say that you own a girl. consequently, she is not his to have stolen from him. i have never stolen a friend's girl.

i don't really care which service is better either - but i damn sure am not going to go bad-mouthing other services on a public forum. (and this point is my biggest beef with your posts)

and if i am not mistaken, hardluck didn't say that he stole his wife either - just that he was married to a girl who used to be his friend's girl.

girls are free to choose. many times, when a guy "steals" his friend's girl, it's the girl's doing. circumstances do make a difference - especially in relationships - there is no end-all set of rules that we all abide by. if you're really looking for a girl to spend the rest of your life with, then to discount a girl because somewhere back in history she dated a friend of yours is kind of stupid.

i am thinking, wd, that you have had a gf leave you for a friend. and if that is the case, i am sorry, i know how you feel. but you never know - she obviously wasn't right for you - but maybe she is right for your friend. and would you, as a good friend, begrudge him his chance at finding the girl of his dreams? i hope not. it takes a really good friend to be able to let a girl go to a friend - especially one that you truly care for. but if you spout the "bros b4 hoes" line to make them feel guilty about the relationship, you have betrayed your friend worse than he betrayed you.
Matt

p.s. this is all assuming everyone involved has honorable intentions - if they don't the guy sleeping with his friend's gf needs to die. :)

#28 · (Edited)
So now your calling me an asshole?!To have so much hatred toward us-You must of had your girl taken away by a Marine

I hate that we're wasting this guys post on this stupid shit.
Sometimes its wrong-others its not. So given the circs......
I will go into detail about mine- even though I shouldn't and your not worth my time- but hey your sport right? good. thats what i thought. So now your going to read this post because you just got an email saying I have posted and you just can't help yourself. So keep reading.
My now wife dated my friend- oh about a year And although they dated, I hardly saw her. They broke up, had been broke up for about 6 mo. guy want leave her alone, stop calling her and shit. He gets all freaky and shit. He goes off (imagine this) to the Air Force. I see her out one night we chat for awhile, we start dating. Guy comes home, WTF you stole my girl, no I didn't you guys where through. In his eyes I stole his girl. And this whole time he was telling me chicks he was screwing out in TX. He knew they weren't dating-He just hated seeing her with me. So after I grad college, 1 year later, we marry.
Happily, I should say.

So unless you know the situation, shut the fuck up and keep your nose out.
You didn't know Stealth's situation and you sure as hell didn't know mine. So stop acting like you fu©king know me and shut the hell up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.