Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in the process of buying a tt stealth but i prefer the way the vr4 looks when it comes to the front and back bumpers, was wondering if I can just buy a vr4 front and back numbers and just slap them on the stealth like a bolt on , or is it not that easy?

·
SDSU Alumnus
4,429 Posts
Front fascia and such are "easier" to convert, but the rear is much more work. Depending on generation, doors+rockers are another animal. Do a search on the forum... detailed thread writeups with pictures exist.

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am currently in the process of buying a tt stealth but i prefer the way the vr4 looks when it comes to the front and back bumpers, was wondering if I can just buy a vr4 front and back numbers and just slap them on the stealth like a bolt on , or is it not that easy?
Rear bumper will require drilling out the spot welds of the bumper support bracket, and re-welding it lower, into the correct position for the 3000gt rear bumper. You'll need the wiring harness pig tails for the tail lights/reverse lights as well.

Sail panels unbolt, but you'll need to cut out the quarter windows and re-install/glue in the 3000gt quarter windows.

You'll also bees to swap the interior rear water window trim panels.

Front bumper headlight and turns are relatively straight forward, as are the sideskirts/door caps.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sail panels unbolt, but you'll need to cut out the quarter windows and re-install/glue in the 3000gt quarter windows.
Unpopular opinion but it needs to be said...
The full glass quarters, in my personal opinion, just look better. I especially appreciate the fact that the TT etc. on them are not some cheap ass stickers like some other cars from that era had on their quarters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts