Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STEALTH TT / POLE

Must have been full throttle, first gear, AWD breaking loose around a corner. Four wheel float into right side curb. bent RR wheel. Then accross the road, over the curb into a telephone pole.

Now, all things forgiven, I need to rebuild.

Needs front right inner structure from the left of the radiator to the right door post. Of course, I need all of the wireing harness, fusebox, right inter cooler, ABS system and anything else located in the front right corner.

The engine is good, but the transmission case is broken open where the top mount attaches.

Also need complete salvage front suspension and undercarriage, right fender, headlight, hood, radiator, condenser, bumper windshield, 3 wheels, etc.

To add to my grief, I think that the heater core is broke caus my glove box was full of water. Funny, not a drop on the floor.

This is a dynamite car, No prior damage. Everything worked so well. Has 97K only. Almost have to rebuild. Any suggestions or contacts near Houston will be appreciated.

·
Registered
557 Posts
that sux.....sorry to hear that,but good to hear you are o.k. IMO you should "part out" the car,it is going to be expensive to rebuild,just my 2 cents

1 - 2 of 2 Posts