Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I feel so sorry for you....:(
I don't know why you'd wan't to do that to your beautiful tail lights...
Such a shame...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Why would you want to do that? Thats the one thing I've always hated about 3000gts is there lights. I hate the clear lights under the headlights on the 3000gt. I've always liked that Dodge made those black.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
:mad: Hold me back.. HOLD ME BACK... :mad:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
You would need the tail lights, the center piece and the end caps that go above the outside corners.

I'm not sure but I think you would need a 3000GT bumper as well. It looks like the Stealth bumper sits up higher than the 3kGT one. The center piece is about 2 inches tall compared to the 3kGT which is about 4.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Darktrail said:

*punchs Racer in the gut*

-Jeff
Don't make me beat your ass little man...

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
The 3000GT tailights are like the base stealth tailights dude. Keep your R/T look, i like the way it looks. It's actually kinda stealthy, and is one of the nicest tailight design i have seen. Just my opinion.

To convert to 3000GT tailights, you'll have to change your whole back bumper, the center piece, the corner caps where your headlights are now. Well someone already listed what you need to change,

I'd say keep the stealth back end.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i like the stealth tail lights, they look like a viper sorta kinda almost from behind :)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Darktrail said:
More like an Avenger.

-jeff :)
Nothing like an Avenger, and don't get all pissy... they will always be faster then you.

·
Registered
476 Posts
exactly like an avenger.

·
Registered
418 Posts
TwinTurbo9 said:
Is it possible to convert the Stealth to 3000GT tailights. What else would I need to do this?
Yeah, there's a 1st gen. R/T around here that has 3kGT taillights on it, and it looks fairly stock. While you're at it, get rid of the taco that's sitting on your rear hood and put a flat 1st gen. 3kGT spoiler on it too...Rich Fowler's got one on his 1st gen. Stealth and it looks absolutely gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Darktrail said:
Yea totally different :rolleyes:

-Jeff
Dipshit, avenger lights are cut totally different... just look dead on at the back..

And yes.. That's the only place you will see my car from....Behind

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.