Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I realixe that this may be considered horrific and unimaginable, but it was just a thought so don't start flaming me.
Is it possible or feesible to convert a stealth to a 3000gt or vice versa? If so has anyone here ever done it (will you admit to it?:p ) Anyway, it was just something I was curious about.
Clayton

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
i don't think the tailight is possible without doing major bodywork. and roofline is also different witht the rear quarter panel window and all that.

4,448 Posts
it is possible. blkstealth (paul) just did a rear end conversion from the ES to the R/T. he also put on the R/T roofline thingies. now for the 3000GT, you might have to do some big mods to get it to look like an R/T or vice versa, but most of it is bolt on.

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
The front end and side skirts are easy. Straight bolt on. The rear bumper and rear quarter windows are another story. Neither the base nor RT Stealths have the same brackets as the 3000GT. The rear window structure is quite a bit different. Look for some pictures and you'll understand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts