Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My service manager tells me to get in as many stealth transfercases as possible. Talk to me at 423-948 9599 for all the particulars

·
Registered
283 Posts
what is going on with them

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Yes, why would he want a bunch of stealth TC's?

·
Slowed by traffic
3,997 Posts
StealthRTSC said:
maybe TC jobs?
That's what I'm guessing, maybe the service dept is slow so they wanna make a few bucks from dodge by doing a job they know is simple...

Just post the particulars to satisfy our curiosity, easier than answering a bunch of calls for no reason...

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Just another reason why I decided to pass on the recall work, my TC hasn't leaked yet that i know of. And if it aint broke....don't fix it...unless its worn out. With the block replacement/rebuilds etc, they've had it out of the car plenty of times to inspect it.

·
Oh SNAP!!!
6,115 Posts
di93es said:
My service manager tells me to get in as many stealth transfercases as possible. Talk to me at 423-948 9599 for all the particulars
you are gonna have to feed out more info than just you need transfer cases and a number...

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
lol caught me on that one. I didn't even look at the start date, saw it under new posts. Thought you couldn't post to archived threads.

·
1,484 Posts
The transfercase for dodge is on back order. Last one took about a month to come in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts