Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, yes, it's me again... I want to sell the guts to this car very soon, it will be totally striped, no drivetrain, no interior, no glass etc. you will get a shell for the 92 rt tt with a CLEAN TITLE!!! basically what will be left is roof quarters floor and front end(front end will be minus all body parts) I know there is a , well lets call it, limited market for this, but, it is a car shell with a clean title!! last registered at 42,000 miles, i will not get into the deatails of what this could be used for, but it is for sale, let me know if there is any interest, bty im in ny

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Hey man, Let me ask you a question. How much have you stripped out of this car already? Would you be willing to sell it with just the Engine and Tranny Removed? I am looking for a RT/TT or VR4 with a bad Tranny and Engine for a project car. let me know what the deal is with this car...also I am on Long Island.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I'm in NY too....i'm somewhat interested, do you have any pictures? How much are you looking to get? and where in NY are u from.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, im in the saratoga area

hey, im in the saratoga area, i have pics of the car together, but none all apart, i am in the process of disassmbling it as we speak, soon it will be empty, i would think it would be worth somewhere around a 1000, because of the clean title, and the quarters and the roof, but im sure that price will be negotable once it totlay stripped, well, let me know if your still interested, thqanks

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
What about a windshield? Mine is cracked in my '92 R/T... Also, I remember that '97 Arc spoiler you had on your Stealth. I'll buy it if it's still available...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts