Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing with a Stealth with pick-up bed. Idea behind this is if I build custom chopper motorcycle. Put TT engine in keep it FWD with custom low frame rails. Keep bed very low to bottom of the car, about 2'-2.5' below top of fenders. No rear axle so the U-channel can stay low. Shocked how good the pic looks :)

I could do a better pic if I can found the time...

·
Banned
8,445 Posts
needs straman convertible top; then it'd be complete.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry forgot to update:

The Stealth Cycle-Hauler will be built :) I have a different project i need to build first. As you see the pic's above, you'll see how low the bed will be. The Stealth will need to be only 4' longer. My motorcycle is 8'8" long and that'll put front tire alittle bit between front seats. I'll use a fwd layout and have a great idea for a drivetrain. It'll take a bit research but it may work :rolleyes:

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
Woooow please do it!

·
One More Nightmare
550 Posts
this is insane... definitly in for updates.

·
Banned
8,445 Posts
z11 rear axles are great for projects. i would probably pay evan for a nice twin-axle trailer made from leftover AWD conversions. especially if the brakes were made to be functional. :D

·
Banned
8,445 Posts
wtf? that makes me want to cry!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
None of my ideas ever die, they just keep growing. Sitting here thinking that a Subaru drivetrain maybe good idea. I increased front-end to hold GM 350 with 425 frontwheel drive transmission. Seeing that my Bike was totaled back in June and my body is still screwed up. I don't have bike to show off with the car. Newest Photoshop pic shows how the bike sits in the back.
Building a 30'X70' garage soon for project car building...
If a Custom mid-engine motorcycle is built the car will be built beside it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts