Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best friends brother just passed away and he was quite a collector. He had 6 Stealth models and some new car cataloges. I'm not sure what years of Stealth, or the brand of the models. My friend is selling them to raise money for his brothers daughter. Could anyone tell me what they might be worth. I'll try to get more info. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Probably your best means to sell them would be on Ebay. There are many models and brochures always available on the online auction site - just search for dodge stealth and you'll see 30 or more various items available at any given time.

Most of the model kits go for about $10-15. The pre-built models about the same. Brochures range anywhere from $5-15 or so. I'd recommend searching thru Ebay and getting an idea of what ones are going for there versus the models you have - that should give you an idea of about what you might expect to get for them if you offer them up for sale.

Best,
EricB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.