Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible to switch the stealths rear end with a gto or 3kgt, meaning like the tail lights and stuff? i like how they lights and everything of a mitsus back end look, the stealths looks kinda chunky. are the parts interchangable to that extent or do they just look relativly the same?

·
Registered
580 Posts
theres a group buy going on right now
in the classifieds go check it out
atleast that what i think they're doing but yeah check it out and good luck.
use the search if u dont find it

·
-
6,794 Posts
Do you think I could take out my R/T lights, stick in the 3KGT cover panels in the corners, and then cut a few inches off the top of my stealth bumper so that the 3000GT style lights will fit? The R/T lights just don't go with the 3000GT spoiler. I want some JDM 1st gen lights that say GTO in the middle. I want to keep my bumper because it matches the sideskirts and the rest of the car.

·
hellbent in a dodge Viper
8,699 Posts
little more too it than that.

Actually you would need to CUT the back light bar brace off the back of the car. (piece of steel about 3/4 inch steel all the way across the back.

I had to fab this bracket to raise a support to hold my rt center panel on my es

You could use ES taillight caps then use the center GTO light.

Not easy I imagine, the bumper cut might look like dookie.

I guess if your careful it would look good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.