Registered
497 Posts
sweet man!, good job

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ugosplat,

Thanks. What kind of wheels are on your car? They look kind of like the ones that came on mine. But yours look more like some Konig ones that I have seen. Mine are Prime or something. I haven't been able to find anything on them though.

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. The yellow one you need to see up close to better appreciate it. But yellow cars are usually either one way or the other. You like them or you don't. I like it because it is different. It is my cousins. His username is YellowES as if you would not be able to figure that out.:D

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I'll make a comment if I want to make a comment. I didn't bad mouth it or anything so just relax. I like the yellow, it's the black that gets me. That damn line that goes around the ES's pisses me off.

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He bought the car like that. I think if funds become available he might do an RT conversion. I photoshopped it and it looked pretty awesome. He also talked about at least painting the trim piece. I don't think any of us love the trim on the ES cars

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
I couldn't help but notice the pictures of the car's in motion, HAVE NO DRIVERS! AH!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hehe, I've done the same with so many pics of different cars, it's become the first thing I look for :rolleyes:

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah...I noticed that they did not have drivers to...but its hard to photoshop a driver in.:)

YellowES, You can...but it isn't that important....btw that is Jeff Lucius's car of Stealth316.com Keep me informed on the ABS thing though. Thanks.

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Please keep this To The Top. I'm too lazy to look at it now, but want to tomorrow...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.