Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a stealth cop car today on the way home from school. It was cool, I was going to drive up and say hi and nice car, but it was a cop and he didnt look over so I just drovve off and went home.

It feels really good though that they didnt stop with the camors and mustangs for the cop cars they make a stealth one to catch the really fast cars :)

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Our DARE cops are lucky if they get Corvettes. They can't get good cars like a TT :D

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
The cop at my high school drove around a 93 corvette as a cop car. They only thing I could tell that was on it was an exhaust, but I heard they put a chip in it and some other mods. It was pretty sweet, *Note to self, do not try to outrun*
Rich

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
Well, since the DARE cop cars are usually confiscated automobiles, you get a real mix. I guess it's the one time they can indulge in a real car.

Where we lived in Hawaii, the cop cars were the cop's normal cars, but with a blue light on the top when they were on duty. I never feared the Bronco, but I had a feeling that mysterious black Trans Am with hella window tint wouldn't give up easily.

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
even as a cop you couldnt drive close to 200mph "legally", that would be reckless driving and reckless endangerment and you'd probably lose your badge, lol

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Yea, and some states have a no chase past 100mph rules.
So you couldn't say "I was chasing someone"

-Jeff

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nah it wasnt a dare cop car...it was a San Jose Police Department car. If you dont know thats in California.

I'm pretty sure it was TT but I didnt get ot see its behind because it was waiting to turn left when i shot by...i was just surprised it was a stealth cop car...

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
our main DARE(Drugs Are Really Expensive:Dhehehe)....car is a newer stang cobra....exaust, intake,'cop chip'(wtf), and other stuff...its pretty nice

·
Happy Happy Joy Joy
211 Posts
The Dare car in my town is a '98 Toyota Rav4, It was purchased with the money from speeding tickets from high school drivers in the last ten years. What a peice of crap that thing is

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.