Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

141 - 160 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
How much for the tool and obd1 cable
Good news, I have more units in stock again. For OBD1 there is now a choice between my OBD1 adapter (multicolor wires) and a black OBD1 adapter. My adapter supports ETACS and Chrome for OBD1 cars, whereas the black OBD1 adapter does not. There is a price difference of $10 between the OBD1 adapters.

So if you need ETACS and support for Chrome, then the price is $200.
www.paypal.me/LCDBC/200usd

If you don't need to monitor ETACS and have no need for Chrome, then the price is $190.
www.paypal.me/LCDBC/190usd

·
Registered
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Solano Black Pearl ~120K
28 Posts
Payment sent for OBD2 / MUT cable + OBD1 cable (with ETACS support, with Chrome support).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, I've made it work with all 3S combinations, this includes Chrome/Jester ECU, and conversion harness types also.
So you're the guy(that made this)....this is capable of telling me much more than a voltmeter does when its hooked up to pins 1 & 12 lol....how much for the device? I'd rather replace 1 injector than 6.

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
So you're the guy(that made this)....this is capable of telling me much more than a voltmeter does when its hooked up to pins 1 & 12 lol....how much for the device? I'd rather replace 1 injector than 6.
Pretty much what the factory scantool does for our car, this does also, at a fraction of the cost.

Price list:
Paypal for OBD2 / MUT cable only.
www.paypal.me/LCDBC/190usd

Paypal for OBD2 / MUT cable + OBD1 cable (no ETACS support, or Chrome support).
www.paypal.me/LCDBC/200usd

Paypal for OBD2 / MUT cable + OBD1 cable (with ETACS support, with Chrome support).
www.paypal.me/LCDBC/210usd

·
Need MORE $$!
1995 Dodge Stealth TT
264 Posts
Hi,
I have a 95 Stealth TT, been told it's a hybrid OBD1-OBD2, will your scan tool work OK on it, and which cable will I need?

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Hi,
I have a 95 Stealth TT, been told it's a hybrid OBD1-OBD2, will your scan tool work OK on it, and which cable will I need?

Thanks,
John
Yes it will work on your 95 TT, and all year model Stealths and 3000GTs also. You need the OBD2/MUT cable that fits on 1994-1999 year model cars.

·
Need MORE $$!
1995 Dodge Stealth TT
264 Posts
Yes it will work on your 95 TT, and all year model Stealths and 3000GTs also. You need the OBD2/MUT cable that fits on 1994-1999 year model cars.
Thanks, payment sent.

·
Registered
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Solano Black Pearl ~120K
28 Posts
Got mine. Thank you, @BlackStealth . Do I need to install any recent updates? Or is it ready OOB? I looked up the instructions and the updates site and was able to find only 1 update for the scantool,

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Got mine. Thank you, @BlackStealth . Do I need to install any recent updates? Or is it ready OOB? I looked up the instructions and the updates site and was able to find only 1 update for the scantool,
The update is optional. I use different microcontrollers from time to time, and the update was required to support it. No harm in updating if you like.

141 - 160 of 168 Posts