Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

121 - 140 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
wouldnt allow me to continue messaging you in our private conversations so my bad for putting it in here

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
I've used paypal for transaction as it's worked well for everybody so far.
Click on this link, or send paypal payment to my email address: [email protected]
or
www.paypal.me/LCDBC/180usd
Once payment is complete, I will ship it out same day if it's before 1PM, or the following day if it's after 1PM. I'll send you a tracking number.

·
Chief Exec.
773 Posts
Is this the same Lcdbc that can come with different installation pieces. If it is need one for a 94vr4 to Sacramento California please.

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Is this the same Lcdbc that can come with different installation pieces. If it is need one for a 94vr4 to Sacramento California please.
This touchscreen scantool shares a common box with the LCDBC/OLEDBC. Only thing different is that comes with a 2.8" touchscreen and a different power cord for easy portability. See this thread for the latest LCDBC/OLEDBC options:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Is there a pinout diagram to identify which wires in the connectors this uses for srs vs ecu communications? I still have original plug in 91 stealth, but running 94 ecu. I believe 94 sohc ecu actually can communicate with obd1 or obd2.

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Is there a pinout diagram to identify which wires in the connectors this uses for srs vs ecu communications? I still have original plug in 91 stealth, but running 94 ecu. I believe 94 sohc ecu actually can communicate with obd1 or obd2.
Your 94 ECU uses a communication protocol called "MUT". The good news is, I have jumpers on the device, so it can work with these frankenstein type cars. For example, when you insert the 12pin OBD1 cable into your car, and two jumper changes, it can communicate in this "MUT" communication mode, solving your problem.

Here's my notes for OBD1 and OBD2 style connectors.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Do you have some form of mounting kit for it? Would this fit in place of the Active aero switch on 3000gts? I've got a Stealth and its just an open void/coin tray.
He’s got exactly that. Go to his page below and check out the options.

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Do you have some form of mounting kit for it? Would this fit in place of the Active aero switch on 3000gts? I've got a Stealth and its just an open void/coin tray.
For the LCDBC or OLEDBC the answer is yes. For this touchscreen scantool, the answer is no. I saw someone use a cell phone holder to hold their touchscreen scantool in place, it worked quite good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just some feedback pics of the scanner screen on my UK based 1996 Japanese import GTO SR. It only has one O2 sensor as standard, fitted in the front pipe just before the CAT. I'm thinking my trim is looking pretty good ? I'm thinking my O2 sensor is reading very slightly on the lean side so the ECU is adding fuel very slightly. my O2 sensor is cycling nicely between 0 and 1 volt at idle. The last picture translates to Unleaded Premium fuel but like a naughty boy I've been running it on Unleaded 95 RON ... fortunately the ECU is compensating and hopefully no evidence of knocking. I promise to start filling up with premium

above translates to UNLEADED PREMIUM ;)

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
This is the first time I saw an engine ECU type E61D -- I updated my compiled list of engine ECUs to include yours now.

By the way, your fuel trims are excellent, and O2 seems to cycle okay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Touchscreen scantool that communicates with all computers on our car, it duplicates many of the Mitsubishi factory scantool but with a easier interface.

In stock as of Sept 14: 3 units.
Paypal for one cable:
www.paypal.me/LCDBC/180usd
Paypal for both cables
www.paypal.me/LCDBC/210usd

Please let me know which cable to include, OBD1 (91-93) or OBD2/MUT (94-99).

If you prefer both cables, add $30 extra.

PDF MANUAL: http://lcdbc.xp3.biz/Scantool.pdf

Null-modem adapter for future software updates.

[/QUOTE

121 - 140 of 168 Posts