Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Former VR-4 Owner
Joined
·
2,476 Posts
i will just prolly swing by after work, around 7:30-8:00pm

if you guys are borred we could always drive up to erics house and drool on the vr440
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Jerggy13 said:
i will just prolly swing by after work, around 7:30-8:00pm

if you guys are borred we could always drive up to erics house and drool on the vr440
If the Hurricane destroys my vacation I'm up for a little bit of this... If not, I'll be on the beach :bandit: Give me a call or AIM me w/ the details.
 

·
Former VR-4 Owner
Joined
·
2,476 Posts
K Bone said:
If the Hurricane destroys my vacation I'm up for a little bit of this... If not, I'll be on the beach :bandit: Give me a call or AIM me w/ the details.
who are you again? ;)
 

·
?Mark
Joined
·
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
we have arrived at 11pm in the holiday Inn express and suites in pontoon beach, we will be eaving at 9am tomorrow morning

Hope to have some of you join our caravan. 214-789-5690 or on channel 4 (0) on frs radio.
 

·
Former VR-4 Owner
Joined
·
2,476 Posts
DuTTch said:
we have arrived at 11pm in the holiday Inn express and suites in pontoon beach, we will be eaving at 9am tomorrow morning

Hope to have some of you join our caravan. 214-789-5690 or on channel 4 (0) on frs radio.
oh yeah that was tonight...........doah!

might drive by in the morning....not quite on the way to work, but i will set the alarm early as in before 7am :)
 

·
STL3S President
Joined
·
1,830 Posts
hey jerg don't forget the bracket and my breakfast:D

sorry guys way to much shit going on, you guys swinging through on the way back??you have gathering, we here in st Louis have NOPI.... busy as busy can be.....
 
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Top