Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
?Mark
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The texas crew/caravan will be staying in st louis on tuesday July 19 in a holiday inn on the north east side. Is there interest from st louis 3S to form an even bigger caravan from st louis to St joes, we can prolly easily all meet wednesday morning at the hotel I would think. Since st louis is so centrally located other ppl from other states might wanna join us too.

http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=239578

Wednesday 7/20/2005:
Leave St. Louis at 9 am sharp and head east on I-70. Take I-70 to I-57 north to I-80 east. I-80 east to I-94 east into St. Joseph, Mi.

·
Registered
791 Posts
definitely sounds possible. if you guys are coming from TX, you will be driving right through my city (Farmington, MO) Hwy 67 goes right past my town. I may hook up with you guys coming through here and just stay in StL that night.

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
My friend Kevin and I might roll out there with you guys so that'd be 2 more to the crowd.

·
Former VR-4 Owner
2,476 Posts
stealthawd said:
definitely sounds possible. if you guys are coming from TX, you will be driving right through my city (Farmington, MO) Hwy 67 goes right past my town. I may hook up with you guys coming through here and just stay in StL that night.

we should plan to all go do something that night?

hmmm meet at their hotel. then dave and busters or something?

·
?Mark
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah we prolly need some beer after a drive like that.

·
Registered
234 Posts
We are going to try and make the NG05 this year (If Dave's Company doesn't Strike)
Still home from sugery looks like maybe another month before the Doc will give me an ok to return :mad: Four months home suck but hoping things will change soon
keep us posted

And Jerggy what be up for April at Gateway?? email me [email protected]

·
?Mark
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
string99 said:
Me and my two friends might meet up with you guys as well.
I really think this caravan has potential!! :) :dodge: :mitsu: , specially since everyone that attended the NG03 knows exactly where st louis is, lol. Its so centrally located.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I haven't signed up for squat, but,,, if I'm not travelin, I may be up for this too. If nothin else, the night activities would be grande;-) Keep the thred alive :D

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
got pics or say "when"... :D
No "LONG"travel for a few months now...

·
?Mark
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok guys we are getting close u know where to find us wednesday morning at the holiday inn , even so if u r not caravaning come say hello tuesday night we should be there in time (and bring some cold ones!!). since my cell is already on google here it is if u need to contact me:

Mark 214-789-5690

·
?Mark
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/pobch?irs=null

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
PONTOON BEACH
14 REGENCY PARKWAY
PONTOON BEACH, IL 62040
UNITED STATES
Tel: 1-618-7971200
Fax: 1-618-7971207
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Quality Performer: Commendable
Local Time: 11:23 AM CDT

I just realized that this is in illinois, r u guys that close to the border?

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
I'd love to roll out there with you guys, but I won't be leaving until around 5PM :( I'll see if I can get off work a bit earlier or maybe even take off that day. When do you plan to roll out?

BTW, Pontoon Beach (and the whole surrounding area for that matter) fucking sucks - make sure you lock your doors.

·
Former VR-4 Owner
2,476 Posts
TooFast4Radar said:
I'd love to roll out there with you guys, but I won't be leaving until around 5PM :( I'll see if I can get off work a bit earlier or maybe even take off that day. When do you plan to roll out?

BTW, Pontoon Beach (and the whole surrounding area for that matter) fucking sucks - make sure you lock your doors.
pontoon beach is not that bad...........just very hoosier

east stl on the other hand.....................

·
?Mark
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The reason I picked that hotel is to avoid st louis traffic in the morning. We are leaving wednesday morning at 9am from the hotel. When will we be arriving, I am not sure, Showkiller thinks by 5pm or so.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts