Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
die die die!!
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Pics please? My girlfriend think they are sooo cute!
haha, i'll try and get a few more up tonight. probably around two am. i took a few today.

uhhhh, yeah bill. we know that squirrel feet win every time.

_isiah

ediT: alright, i don't have many decent pictures of the butts on the computer, but i'm uploading one. however i'm about to leave.

so, once i get back, i'll load that one, and hopefully start a new one. if i can find another decent one.

yeeeeah.

·
die die die!!
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
your girl friend got lucky.

i'll attempt to upload another in the early morn.

_isiah

·
There will be Blood!
1,235 Posts

·
die die die!!
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Isiah and Coop! That's awesome! Every time I try to give food to rabbits, squirrels, or birds, they just run away. It's nice to know we have animal lovers in the community:)

i do like to think that i love animals, but, i'm really not sure sometimes..

i had two of the rabbits die on me last night. they were acting perfectly when i went to sleep at three am. one died by the time i woke up at six, and another a couple of hours later. :(

a friend came and took the last one to let go. she said that they only stay in the nest for two weeks, and after that, they should be let free.

_isiah

·
Registered
517 Posts
rip likely:

_isiah
Awww... they both died? Those things are adorable, I dare not show my girlfriend, she'll be begging for one -.-

·
die die die!!
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
yeah, two of them died within five hours of each other. that's three dead butts total :(.

i've given myself a little less that a 25% in raising baby rabbits.

i had the last one set free.

*get her a boarder collie. they are beautiful, and i think a tad easier to raise. maybe not, i got mango when she was eight weeks i believe.

_isiah

·
die die die!!
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
that's my dog mango. she is my baby girl. great in the car, although she is a little scared to ride in anibel.

and, i'm just going to make this my picture thread, since many pictures that i want to post are not car related..

just painted my calipers. well, i painted one.

all i need to install is a little time and some 2gtt front rotors. anyone have some for less than 70 bones?
_isiah

·
die die die!!
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Polish em.
haha, i just painted the one. although, one polished caliper would be okay with me.

i think i'd rather polish my plenum. i'm not a big fan of chrome/polished.

y the butt of rabs ordained this paint scheme.
see:

_isiah

·
die die die!!
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
a new shot. it's big, although the colour is just not there.

anywho:

_isiah

21 - 35 of 35 Posts