Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,560 Posts
BAD LINK.....but...

...I'd love to see it.

Can someone verify that the link doesnt work??

Bob.

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
yep, typical retail for the VR-4 spyder was $66K, but I've seen sticker prices that exceeded $70K..when people ask me what I paid for my Spyder, the first thing I always say is "It was originally $70K" hehehe..the look on their faces is priceless =)
Thanks for the video dude! I wish I'd know about that show

oh, Bob, right click and save..it doesn't work if you just click it.

edit: argh! just watched it..they talked up and down about how the Lexus SC430 is a one-button conversion...So's the 3K Spyder you dimwits!! They probably didn't do any real research on the 3K, just happened to know about it so put it in along with the price. I love telling people I only have to push one button..no latches or anything :)

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
I've tried to DL a few times over the last couple days now. It starts but after a few hundred K it stops and never picks up again. Bummer, I'd have liked to have seen it.

·
Boost Leak Veteran
1,454 Posts
Sweet!

Saw the vid today (I d/led it a couple of days ago). Anyone else notice that he said introduced in 1997?

·
Collector
463 Posts
I saw the original show....It was run under the showing of Boys Toys....the Convertibles..... I was stoked as hell when they showed the Spyder....... Its funny to see what my car used to look like all plain and such....Memories.... Then they stated Opting for the Spyder version on top of the loaded VR4 coupe asked an additional 20 grand...."Pricing the spyder right out of the market".......boy wasnt that true....towards the end of the run of these cars....they couldnt give these things away.....now a days....try finding a true good one......................

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
bad link her also:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts