Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a Spring Break Gathering in Daytona Beach. Everyone had a good time during the Turkey Rod Run, can you imagine the fun everyone would have with Spring Break. NICE CARS, NICE GIRLS, we even have Spring Break Nationals (go to Nopi.com to see pics of last years). If anyone is up for it, I think it would be a hell of a lot of fun.

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
Im always up for SuperC getting shitfaced and hitting one "thick boned" black chicks in the club ... you can count me in;)
Scott

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
That black chick was a big black dude with some tities, hahahahahaha. i'm game, i'll do it. Not for sure, but i think i can make it.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
No, because you fags couldn't wait 30 seconds and left without us

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Waiting!!!!

I'm just waiting for Nopi to get back to me about the dates they are coming down here. After I get the dates I will pass them along to everyone else.

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
crazy, wasnt my fault you drunk asses were watching mike "add a little extra glitter" to the supra (see the pic). whose the gay one now...lol:D

93stealth- yeah just let us know the dates

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GOT "EM!!!!!!!!

March 22 - 24...that entire weekend fri - sunday they are having shows...there is more info at...
www.springbreaknationals.com

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Sprung, get in touch with me before the event, we can either room togethere or crash at my place I'm about 30 minutes from daytona... Crazy and Rollin, you're both welcome as well, Otherwise maybe the 4 of us can room together out there...

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Yo sprung, aren't you in LA?? that's gona be one hell of a drive man, hehehe.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
LOL, tru tru. But damnnnnnnnnn, that's a long way, gona be a boring drive, hehehe, unless you bring someone.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Hell yeah man, that's the way, hehehe. I've been to everysingle state on the east coast so far, hehehe, and almost all of them were for gatherings, hehe.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts