Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
spotted a pretty clean 2nd gen at the itt tech in arnold on friday!! it was pretty nice also a 99 base... i talked to that guy and well lets just say he wasnt interested in Us3s or 3si ummmm.......hater
How old was he?

Could you see the stick that was rammed up his ass?

Lame.

·
STL3S
534 Posts
You missed pizza last night!

Cliff notes for those who missed it:
- Got there later than usual
- Doug (whitedragon) brings new guy with him
- Eric tells crazy weekend story
- I destroy large pizza by myself as usual, Franchise now out of Sprite
- Doug gets owned in Cruzin' The World again, ego bruised and girlfriend is amused by this
- We go home
Damn you Paul!

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Last night i saw two stealth's getting on 270. They are the first two stealth's I've seen since i moved here.
What part of STL? I was on270 and 70 in St. Charles last night in a white 94 R/T with tint.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
i was in a 95 stealth, up in St. Charles for the weekend.

·
STL3S
534 Posts
Last night i saw two stealth's getting on 270. They are the first two stealth's I've seen since i moved here.
Probably was me and Jrage. I have a blue (Dark Blue) 93 RT/TT and Rage has a Black 91RT/TT. Garren was in front of us already on 270 in a beige/tan 92 RT/TT.

Heh Heh.

·
STL3S
534 Posts
You missed pizza last night!

Cliff notes for those who missed it:
- Got there later than usual
- Doug (whitedragon) brings new guy with him
- Eric tells crazy weekend story
- I destroy large pizza by myself as usual, Franchise now out of Sprite
- Doug gets owned in Cruzin' The World again, ego bruised and girlfriend is amused by this
- We go home
BTW, I have since owned Paul in Crusin' World.

Tonight, the inevitable REMATCH!

·
Registered
102 Posts
So how did it go? Since that OTHER website is down..........

·
Arizona Cardinals
857 Posts
In Bethalto we have a red VR4 Spyder, a red 94-96 Base, a red Stealth with a NA 3000gt spoiler and black racing stripes... I recently saw an exact match for my 95 SL and today I saw a first gen Sandstone NA on 140
Could have been me in Bethalto. My dad owns a bar in East Alton right down the road.

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Could have been me in Bethalto. My dad owns a bar in East Alton right down the road.
Damn, where have you been!? I haven't seen or heard from you in forever! What's new with you? We are at Franchise every Monda evening - if you're ever around you should swing by!!!!

·
Arizona Cardinals
857 Posts
Damn, where have you been!? I haven't seen or heard from you in forever! What's new with you? We are at Franchise every Monda evening - if you're ever around you should swing by!!!!
I haven't posted since July last year me thinks.

Whats new... hmm Chrysler closed, job lost, school for a year + internship for a year for + another 5 months at the same company for pay (owner was an ass). Got laid off there when owners personal toy purchases were wiping out his business and started a electrical and home automation contracting company in March.

Cardinals football has been good to me though last two years after decades of ineptitude. Been enjoying the hell out of my season tickets!

81 - 96 of 96 Posts