Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was sitting at my computer, planning-out all of the mods that I wanted to install on my car before this coming Spring, I glanced out the window. There, in my driveway, was a monster of a car that must be, without question, the sharpest and meanest car around.
So, as I peeked through the blinds that cover my front windows, I asked my fiancee, "Honey, who's car is that?"
She walked up to the window, peared through the blinds and responded, "Why that's yours, honey."
To which I replied, "It is.....isn't it?"

Sorry, I couldn't resist....I LOVE that commercial.

Jim

·
Boost Leak Veteran
1,454 Posts
Red95VR4 said:
As I was sitting at my computer, planning-out all of the mods that I wanted to install on my car before this coming Spring, I glanced out the window. There, in my driveway, was a monster of a car that must be, without question, the sharpest and meanest car around.
So, as I peeked through the blinds that cover my front windows, I asked my fiancee, "Honey, who's car is that?"
She walked up to the window, peared through the blinds and responded, "Why that's yours, honey."
To which I replied, "It is.....isn't it?"

Sorry, I couldn't resist....I LOVE that commercial.

Jim
Lol! Now if it was only black.... :D

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
I just moved to San Diego from PA. Only a few powerhouse VR4s in CA.

Black94VR4

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
It's weird, there seems to be a greater concentration of VR-4's in the PA area...In fact, most of the gatherings I've been to have been at least 50% VR-4's...hell, Elton's Memorial Day gathering boasted something like 15 VR-4's/TT's and only one non-turbo..

·
Banned
10,070 Posts
don't worry, there'll be more powerhouse VR-4s in CA very soon. i know of at least 3 getting built right now.
1. MINE! bout 600 hp in mind
2. brainfood shoots for 10's
3. forgot his name, he's from Sac too

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Man, that's funny, I do the SAME THING!

We'll be sitting at a restaurant, or coming out of a store, looking at the parking lot.

I'll say to the wife, "hey check out THAT SWEET-ASS car!"
Her: "Where?"
Me: "Over there, 3 cars down from that Ford truck"
Her: "That's YOUR car"
me: "man, that's a sweet car!"

At least that's how it started out... now, though, she's getting sick of it and usually says, "yeah dumbass, that's your car".

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Commercials

Is it just me, or aren't those commercials, THE BEST!!!

Jim

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
russianstealth said:
don't worry, there'll be more powerhouse VR-4s in CA very soon. i know of at least 3 getting built right now.
1. MINE! bout 600 hp in mind
2. brainfood shoots for 10's
3. forgot his name, he's from Sac too
Glad to hear about the news, the more 600+hp VR4s the better or else I'll feel very lonely.:p

Black94VR4

1 - 9 of 9 Posts