Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
93' 3000gt SL
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's spiders in my car, does anyone know how to get rid of them? I've seen a couple crawl from/into air vents and I've just seen this huge one on my engine. Hope someone can give me some tips :p

Lovbyts
Burn it.

• Haha
Reactions: TheOnlyGuido

Premium Member
1994 3000GT VR4
Mothballs can repel critters, too. That's what I did in one VR4. Then your car can, well, smell like that. Underhood probably isn't so bad. Mint oil, mothballs, bug bombs.

Premium Member
1994 3000GT VR4
Irish Spring soap is supposed to repel pests also. We're breaking out all of the household & gardening tips here. :)

Reckon I'll use dryer sheets and irish spring bars in the outside VR4 this winter. It'll probably smell a little better than mothballs.

Premium Member
Widows aren't social, and don't like to share territory. You won't usually find more than 3 or 4 sharing one car, and they'll be keeping their distance from one another. They usually aren't hard to locate, and some brakeclean or carb cleaner will make short work of them....

Lovbyts
Im telling you there is only 1 way to take care of the problem.

Chief Exec.
The best way for me when I pulled my car out of a 15 year storage was this. I bought a cheap car cover that fit the car even a bit bigger is fine. I made sure to drop the windows close sunroof before covering and then put bombs (3 foggers) under the car front middle and rear. Quickly covered the car and used magazines/books and small heavy things to seal the car cover on the floor. Spider free since.

Puts Out On 1st Date !

Registered
View attachment 298288 there's spiders in my car, does anyone know how to get rid of them? I've seen a couple crawl from/into air vents and I've just seen this huge one on my engine. Hope someone can give me some tips :p
Don鈥檛 get rid of it馃槻 you now are the proud owner of a 鈥3000gt spider鈥 those are very rare cars. It鈥檚 definitely a keepsake.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts