Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.cts-racing.com
1999 Corvette C5 FRC, 1993 Stealth RT/TT
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This came with the car I bought back. For those that don't remember, I was doing a lot of work with Southbend Clutch in 2005-2007 and doing some prototyping. This clutch is a used pressure plate, used flywheel, new disc setup. Wouldn't hesitate to use on a 600 ft/tq setup with a bit of fine clean up on the flywheel surface; looks like surface rust from sitting for 12+ years in a box in a barn.

This clutch I think had just a little bit of use when the car was single turbo (dyno pulls). It's hard to remember stuff from 2006 and I don't have anything written down, but personally never had issues with these older clutches.

As this is used, no warranty is implied. I think new this would be a $1k combo easy. Car is going Automatic on the build so want this out of the garage.

$325 shipped OBO lower 48 states; will ship overseas if needed.

From my experience the pucks shifted a bit faster and revved well with the lightweight flywheels at a trade off of low speed driveability/slip. This does have a heavier pressure plate; I do remember that much.

Let me know if you have questions. PP has seen 720+ awhp w/o issue decade + ago.

Attachments

·
www.cts-racing.com
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe I'm asking to much for this?

New price:

$250 shipped.

·
www.cts-racing.com
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold and shipped. Moderators please close thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.