Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im from Perryville, mo and iv seen many 3s's around the area wondering if anyone else is around??? :welcome:

93 Stealth tt Emerald pearl Green pretty much stock...

·
A dream!
684 Posts
Theres not a whole lot of members from that area but if you come north towards the city more... Well theres a whole lot more of us!!!! we are a pretty big crew up here and we generally all meet up at least once a month... Alot of us see each other more than that tho..

us3s.org is where most of us hang out that are local. if the site name doesn't populate throw me an email... [email protected]

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I'm just over in Carbondale. I get over to Saint Louis and Cape Girardeau fairly regularly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im in Wentzville, i would love to get out more and meet with you guys but idk how to get in contact with the STL guys... therer are a few driving around here too...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Im in Wentzville, i would love to get out more and meet with you guys but idk how to get in contact with the STL guys... therer are a few driving around here too...
The STL group runs US3s.org so I would suggest signing up over there and then posting in the general thread. The group checks that board daily, sometimes multiple times per day.

·
I use Mozilla Firefox
30 Posts
Wentzville, eh? You've maybe seen me driving around town then. What do you drive?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry havnt replied in a while but ya id love to meet up and meet some more of you. I also got a buddy that would love to also. Ha some of you guys should come to perryville sometime we do a lot of running here on a strip in the bottems pretty one hell of a time and a lot of badass cars :) :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also there a guy in cape girardeau that is wanting to start a 3s community in south east missouri talked to him at gas station, pretty kool guy hope he gets it going.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts