Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

901 - 920 of 922 Posts

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #901
Oh, i knew you were from Louisiana. I was asking Mark because his location says LA.

Yes sir. Only 347 days until i hit 50.
Lower Alabama

·
Registered
12 Posts
Show Killer, I saw your post from last year. Newbie here in the DFW area in case you're still keeping the list. In fact, so new that I'm looking for a knowledgeable mechanic in the area. If you know one (or someone else in this thread does), I would be grateful for the referral. Hate to just take it to my general mechanic and since I am a general shade tree, I don't know the ins and outs on the VR4.

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #903
thread necrophilia

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,360 Posts
Show Killer, I saw your post from last year. Newbie here in the DFW area in case you're still keeping the list. In fact, so new that I'm looking for a knowledgeable mechanic in the area. If you know one (or someone else in this thread does), I would be grateful for the referral. Hate to just take it to my general mechanic and since I am a general shade tree, I don't know the ins and outs on the VR4.
I'm not the keeper of the list, some DuTTch guy is. I haven't lived in DFW since 2006 so i'm not sure what mechanics are up there any more. I'm told there is a 3S facebook page that you could probably find a mechanic on. I don't do facebook so i can't confirm nor deny that statement.

Welcome to the 3S club

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #905
I'm not the keeper of the list, some DuTTch guy is. I haven't lived in DFW since 2006 so i'm not sure what mechanics are up there any more. I'm told there is a 3S facebook page that you could probably find a mechanic on. I don't do facebook so i can't confirm nor deny that statement.

Welcome to the 3S club
shitz, u been a member since 2000 and only got a 93 RT???? Oh dear!

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,360 Posts
Nah, that's the wifes car

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #909
There is only John Hervert left.......

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #911

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,360 Posts
New big boy toy. Traded in the green one back in February for this one.

Attachments

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #914

·
Marshall Taylor
1,191 Posts
since u r so active, you can organize the TX gathering lol
It's not looking good for a TX2K19 Gathering this year. The weekend of November 8,9 & 10 would have been the ideal weekend from past schedulings.
I don't believe enough time is remaining to make the reservations and members schedule their time and get their cars ready.

I'm sure hoping an event can be organized for 2020.

Marshall

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #916
acidbath seen this thread yet

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm a New member in Houston area.
I would be interested in going to a meet. Own one daily driver and one I just bought but need to tow from lake Jackson area.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm a New member in Houston area.
I would be interested in going to a meet. Own one daily driver and one I just bought but need to tow from lake Jackson area.
Welcome! I suggest you look up Texas 3S on Facebook and join the group, better chance of finding other active owners there.

·
Cops Love Me
1,395 Posts

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #920
how's my homeboys and gals doing, thawed out yet or did u go to Cancun Mexico?

901 - 920 of 922 Posts