Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

881 - 900 of 922 Posts

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
you realy tried that didnt you lol, your so gullable
That's cause I trust you to only provide useful helpful information at all times. I know you would never betray that trust......

·
Color: Arrest Me Red
1,889 Posts
Its nice to see more Texas owner's.

·
Marshall Taylor
1,191 Posts
Hello DuTTch,

I requested to join the TX & OK gang on 08-20-2011 with post #869. I don't think the Junk I brought over there made the grade. I promise to bring something a little better, otherwise, I will gladly park in the back row if you guys will have me.

Marshall

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #891
this list hasnt been kept up due to the high turnover of members and me moving out of state.

I have 550 texas members on my 3si private PM list , maybe 50 could be active. I still send out messages when needed, like TX gathering but really not sure how many ppl stil read these PM's.

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,360 Posts
this list hasnt been kept up due to the high turnover of members and me moving out of state.

I have 550 texas members on my 3si private PM list , maybe 50 could be active. I still send out messages when needed, like TX gathering but really not sure how many ppl stil read these PM's.
Please remove me from the list

:supergay:

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #894

·
Marshall Taylor
1,191 Posts
Please remove me from the list

:supergay:
Phil brought this thread back to life after 5 years. I agree with DuTTch. Anybody that puts out on the 1st date has to stay on the list, lol!

If TX & OK will allow a Louisiana guy to slip onto the list, it will be appreciated.
I'll park my Junk in the back row at Gatherings.

Marshall

·
Marshall Taylor
1,191 Posts
Show Killer,

I've been in Louisiana since 1982. The LA 3s group never really developed like the TX group. TX & Ok allowed me to tag along.

Marshall

·
?Mark
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #898
what we got here we got a typical case of memory loss when getting older right Phil?

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,360 Posts
Show Killer,

I've been in Louisiana since 1982. The LA 3s group never really developed like the TX group. TX & Ok allowed me to tag along.

Marshall
Oh, i knew you were from Louisiana. I was asking Mark because his location says LA.

what we got here we got a typical case of memory loss when getting older right Phil?
Yes sir. Only 347 days until i hit 50.

·
Turbo Dreaming
278 Posts
You can add me. I <3 my state and my 92 SL. I'm always active on here whenever I have the free time. I'm from Laredo Texas, however I'll be moving to San Antonio in July.

881 - 900 of 922 Posts