Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a stock air box... in anticipation of my car getting put back together with fuel mods I gave my friend my fipk for her eclipse gst and she threw away her stock air box.. I have thrown mine away also so I need one with filter for about 2 months during break in miles before I get the fuel mods and new filters as right off the turbos :eek: please help I will pay shipping and if you want it back I will ship it back to you...

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
I'll give you one of mine. It's been sitting in the trunk of my Sunbird for months. The filter is still good :) E-mail me your shipping info and I'll get it out as soon as I can.

·
Native
3,894 Posts
Jeff, your email isn't listed. At least, not for me...

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
It never is listed. That's what the Email button is for. The board software sends email in a way that keeps your address private. I'm not shy about mine. I'm just having a little fun at Mr Brainfood's expense ;)

·
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It never is listed. That's what the Email button is for. The board software sends email in a way that keeps your address private. I'm not shy about mine. I'm just having a little fun at Mr Brainfood's expense
Time to have some more fun at your expense :D
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
and you dont have an email button showing :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts