Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get the pistons from the group buy, but I do not live in US. I live in Vancouver BC, and would like to ask you if it is possible for someone to recieve the shipment, and will pick it up from your house?

to ek2mfg,
message me if you could. at the same time my friend will pick it up, I will buy the plugcover, too. I couldn't see you at the Vancouver gathering, but I will be back to Van in Dec, so, I will see you soon.

·
Lovbyts
3,619 Posts
Let me know when you get my message.

·
Lovbyts
3,619 Posts
I sent you a message. No problem. I might even find an excuse to by then to visit BC. Haven’t been there for a while. I live near Seattle and I'm sure I could meet you some where. I have no problem helping out a fellow 3Si brother; just ask anyone in the http://www.nws3.com/ group.
It's to bad this was not a few weeks ago. My boss who just quit lived in Canada and commuted every weekend.

Let me know what I can do for you.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, please, please.

I will send the group buy the address of yours, and will meet maybe in December some time!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much!!

In December, I will have a big news for everyone on this board, so before that I will show you when we meet!!

·
Lovbyts
3,619 Posts
Not a problem.

Paul E. Huwa
26910 218th Ave SE
Maple Valley WA 98038

You can check with anyone on the site I gave you about me if you want.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I trust you, I have seen you on this board way before I actually registered. since beginning of last year, I wanted this car, and finally got it last Oct. since I read lots about you, so I can trust you.

I will give that address to the guy for group buy, and I hope it will get there sometime soon.

Thank you so much!!!!!
I can't thank you enough!!!!

·
Lovbyts
3,619 Posts
Not a problem. I only need one piston or I would be in on the group buy also.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how about this,

if you could bring me the pistons, in return, I will give(bring) you my stock pistons from my car when I rebuild my engine? good idea?

Since I will not need it, so. of course, free.

·
Lovbyts
3,619 Posts
That would be very generous and work out good, if I needed them. My engine was already bored over .020 or so about 5 years ago and I will be needing the one very soon hopefully. I hope to have mine back in a couple weeks. I would hate to go through the winter with out it. It's to much fun in the snow.
Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so, you have the bored block, but is my piston ok for that?

I am not sure about those things, so I will just let you do your thing. I hope it fits.

but I am coming to Vancouver in Dec 20. so I will try to get them out, but I am not so sure if I could rebuild my engine so soon because I am not going to do it untill Jan or so due to visiting my friends in the Okanagan but I will get it out before the end of Jan for sure, so is that good?

Then I have a good excuse to visit you.

Atsushi Jimbo

·
Lovbyts
3,619 Posts
Are you still around? 3-mail me.

·
Lovbyts
3,619 Posts
I just spoke to Wiseco and they can make pistons for our cars out of 2618 The kit includes ring (XC) and pins. They go for $103 each but they need a min. of 8 to make them so if anyone is interested in going in with me let me know. If you want more info call Brian at 800 321-1364 X3177 Please post any info you find her or comments. thanks

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry,

I am little late.

I guess that group buy didn't really work out, so I think I might be going with you.

what size are you looking at Paul?

I would like to make the piston with 8.7:1 CR. and 92mm bore.

how does that sound?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts