Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My black girlfriend:

I picked her up on Thursday. She's a 98 Trans Am WS6 in pristine condition. I love it already! It's soooo much fun to drive and it would tear my VR-4 a new asshole in every way except from a dead stop. RWD is like riding a bike without training wheels. I'm going to get some better pics in a few days of both cars. I'm also going to write up a comparison of both cars and give my observations.:cool:

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Very nice, Im jealous.

-Jeff

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mitsusl said:
Does your other girlfriend ever get jealous? :eek:
Which one?;)

Actually the VR-4 is known as 'The Wife'. Unfortunatly, she's in the process of being sold.:( My girlfriend likes the T/A better than the VR-4. She liked the VR-4 better until she rode in the T/A..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Awesome!

Those T/A's are beautiful. Very good choice, blacks the only way to go. Love those RamAir hoods. Congrats. I wanna hear your review and how you compare the two. Have fun!

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
I bet I'd take you on a road course :p

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Nice ride!!!

For my next car, that is one of the choice's!!! Let us know what you think about it...:confused:

·
F15 - The Fastest 1/4mile
913 Posts
Very Nice,
Kelly Blue Book on the 98 TA Ram Air is $20K, how much were those new? Do those guys have a message board like we do?
Is Ram Air and WS6 synonymous?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
The WS6 is an option package that includes the ram-air.
You can check out ls1.com. It's quite similar to this site actually. I go there a lot.

·
No surrender!
2,270 Posts
Nostral monster!
I love those!
Sorry you have to sel the VR-4.
It's only a matter of time befor your talking shit about us now, & how big & bad your V8 is :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

·
Mullet Mobile
276 Posts
Sabotage said:
Nostral monster!
I love those!
Sorry you have to sel the VR-4.
It's only a matter of time befor your talking shit about us now, & how big & bad your V8 is :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Not all of us V8 guys are like that. :D

·
No surrender!
2,270 Posts
Y2KWS6 said:
I'm just poke'n phun

I'd rather catch a beat down from a V8 than a 4banger on Nitrous!!!!!!!

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Y2KWS6 said:

Well at least your humble Tom. ;) After you saw a lowly Supra "stocker" got ya at Gandy when I was down there during the Hurricane Gathering weekend. :D

Anyhow, you guys are definitely a cool bunch and I most definitely will be going down there to visit one of these days.

·
Registered
636 Posts
very nice ride.... the front looks so mean its looks like it is going to eat you alive hahahaaha ;)

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
The scoops look mean, I like Firebird front end better than that of Camaro.

Black94VR4

Attachments

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
That is a really nice lookin' car man. I'm no fan of GM being the previous owner of several including a Camaro...but there is nothing like driving a V8 monster with RWD....and that one CERTAINLY will rivet your ass to the seats. Anybody who pokes fun at it...has never had the thrill of a TRUE sports car (RWD). Enjoy it man....they are tons of fun! By the way...until you are able to get the front wheels at least 1 inch clear of the ground on takeoff....don't come here talkin' shit:D . Have fun.

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wrathchild said:
but there is nothing like driving a V8 monster with RWD....and that one CERTAINLY will rivet your ass to the seats. Anybody who pokes fun at it...has never had the thrill of a TRUE sports car (RWD).
Oh yeah! I love the low-end torque and the INSTANT power. No more turbo lag or downshifting to stay above 3k RPMS. I love the VR-4, but I'm not going to miss it as much as I thought..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts