Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 1994 blue VR-4 for $3000, I live in the Phoenix, AZ area, specifically Tempe. Car hasn't been driven in two years so it's not currently running . I stopped driving it because the gears were starting to become harder to shift and the clutch was feeling loose. I intended to get these issues resolved but life and covid happened. I am now currently moving so I've begrudgingly decided to sell to cover expenses and for the short time window

I bought this car about eight years ago and have driven roughly 10k miles in that time, it has 144242 miles right now. It is mostly stock- K&N intake, deleted and filled rear wiper, deleted and filled antenna (it's inside rear compartment, works fine), 18 inch Rota Torque wheels in great shape, good paint- some clear coat peeling above windshield but nice overall. One of the rear tail light is cracked but works.

Interior leather in front is a bit rough with cracking and the usual driver's seat entry damage. The rear seats are fine, just needs some good cleaning. The dash and console plastic is in great shape, no cracks or fading. Doors have some bubbling, the surfaces are good. Carpets are stock and need a good washing or replacement, but that's 27 years of dirty shoes. Sunroof works fine, though cover needs some new clips though.

In the time I've had it I have replaced the valve stem seals, upgraded to 99 lifters, rack and pinion, changed timing belt, water pump, spark plug wires, gaskets throughout, among other basics. Most recently I replaced the PCV valve and hoses.

The car will need a transmission fluid change, an oil change, brake bleed and change (currently hard to press down, wasn't an issue before), and the aforementioned clutch issue will need to be addressed. Tires will need to be replaced as the sidewalls have cracks, so it will need to be towed.

I will include the following supplies and parts I had bought as I was preparing to fix the car:

Mitsubishi Diastar transmission fluid
Rotella motor oil
New Battery
New OEM thermostat
New Wix fuel filter
New Royal Purple oil filter
New Mishimoto radiator hoses
Tein S Tech lowering springs (new in box, I've had these forever, I opened box once to check

)

If you have questions please PM me and I will answer asap, thanks.

·
3SNY - HondaTurtleFTW
5,046 Posts
I wish the pictures were working.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts