Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,982 Posts
There are quite a few around. SoCal3S.com was fairly active until its demise years ago lol. Aside from FB groups, the active members just keep in touch on a personal basis and/or within smaller circles.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
We need to get a meetup or something going, I need to look at someone's proper engine bay. Mines from what I can tell seem to have so many loose ends, bypasses, and plugs! Looks like you two are very knowledgeable and have very well built 3000gt's.. looking to learn a lot from you guys.

I'm excited to see other people on here, look to seeing more of you guys and if you ever meetup, let me know.

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,982 Posts
Where exactly do you reside? I can probably point you in the direction of someone nearby. There is always something going on, socially.

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,982 Posts
Haha IE was actually my first guess. There are a few guys in Riverside; LA is scattered. I will ask them to post here. Most of the active SD members are in southbay near me ("Chulajuana")

·
Registered
131 Posts
Couple of us in Riverside. Most every weekend something going on. No one I know has a Proper engine bay. Couple weeks , Throwback Meet at Eibach. I think about 5 guys are going....all are red🙄

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,982 Posts
Couple of us in Riverside. Most every weekend something going on. No one I know has a Proper engine bay. Couple weeks , Throwback Meet at Eibach. I think about 5 guys are going....all are red🙄
Hahahaha damn really?? Well, at least Adrian is considering bringing both his blue SL and red VR-4 this time :ROFLMAO:

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

·
Super Moderator
21,045 Posts
Where's Eibach at?

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,982 Posts
It looks like Corona near the 91 and 15 if I am not mistaken.

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

·
Show me your twins
1,142 Posts
We out here. Im in the IE too. But yeah we've unofficially made the "Eibach Throwback Meet/Show" into a 3S meet lmao. I believe its on the 26th of this month 11-2pm (search it up on FB). You are more than welcome to come thru, or hell, sign up your car.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When is this throwback? I will be out of town towards the last week of January.. hopefully early February? I been to one a couple years ago, it was awesome.

Not even necessarily properly built engine bays.. just hoses and clamps, loose fittings, etc.. I seem to be having to follow everything and it seems to all end at a plug or bypassed. Just need to see what everyone else is doing. The car itself drives fine.

·
Show me your twins
1,142 Posts
Lowkey i cant remeber how a stock TT engine bay looks like lmao. Got a lot of deleted stuff and what not. Been a while.

·
?Mark
16,570 Posts
There are quite a few around. SoCal3S.com was fairly active until its demise years ago lol. Aside from FB groups, the active members just keep in touch on a personal basis and/or within smaller circles.
I want my money back

1 - 20 of 26 Posts