Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are offering this immaculate 1994 3000GT VR4 that has been kept unmodified, and restored to its original glory by a popular automotive television series.

This is a rare, clean example of a 3000GT VR4 that has been restored to be a showcase of its original driving experience.

The color of the VR4 is Martinique Yellow Pearl, one of the most collectable colors. Of the 15,934 VR4s produced, only 211 were finished in this unique color through the entire production run.

Under the hood, the lifter tick has been remedied with updated 3rd gen OEM lifters. The engine is unmodified and runs like a top. The sifter has been upgraded to a slight short throw from 3SX.

Inside the leather seats have been professionally reconditioned and restored to look brand new.

The 4WS, Active Aero, Active Exhaust, Electronic Control Suspension and all other technology that made these cars so ahead of the time is functioning as it should be.

Brand new Continental tires were outfitted to the car as well.

Fresh tune including new plugs, valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets, exhaust gaskets, oil return line and motor mounts.

This is a rust free West Coast car that runs and drives like the day it was driven off the showroom floor.

Asking $14,000 to the public.

But for 3SI members, $12,500 will buy the car.

One extra fun bit for buying the car, you'll need to be ok with being on TV for a day.

eBay Link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272900419911?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks awesome, but wrong wheels for all original. GLWS though, totally worth the price
Thanks, it's a very nice car.
We mention in the show that the wheels are from a 95, but still original Mitsubishi wheels. Just an upgraded look in our opinion.
We just liked them better than the 94' 5 spoke.

The episode will be airing soon!! :qgiggity:

·
Money pit owner.
2,584 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
120K service completed? Timing belt, water pumper, tensioner, etc.
Agreed, the 1995 OEM wheels are an upgrade over 1994. The car looks great.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
120K service completed? Timing belt, water pumper, tensioner, etc.
Agreed, the 1995 OEM wheels are an upgrade over 1994. The car looks great.
Yes. That all got done about 2 weeks ago.

I'll update you guys when the episode airs.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey everyone.

If anybody is interested, we need the car sold ASAP as a deadline is approaching.

The price has been lowered to $10K for a quick sale.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did this car ever sell?
It actually didn't. We had 3 buyers from between $12K and $12,500. And none of them actually were able to come up with the cash.
Then the typical tire kickers that weren't true buyers.

So it is available, we'll sell it for $10K. And whoever buys it now does not need to be filmed on camera.

·
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
1,245 Posts
It actually didn't. We had 3 buyers from between $12K and $12,500. And none of them actually were able to come up with the cash.
Then the typical tire kickers that weren't true buyers.

So it is available, we'll sell it for $10K. And whoever buys it now does not need to be filmed on camera.
So disappointing

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Verified Seller
1,582 Posts
If only I had the money :(

·
enough hp!?? I think not!
2,355 Posts
What's the name of the show it's going to be on? I'd like to see it. Is it a secret?

EDIT: I searched your posts and found that it's wheeler dealers. I'll set my DVR.

·
Marshall Taylor
1,108 Posts
The network for Wheeler Dealers is showing the Preview/Promo Ad for this showing on TV presently. Tune in.

Marshall

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
wow, I love this show. Not sure about Ant yet but I loved Edd and could watch these episodes all day long. What a way to kill a Saturday, I digress. I paid 13.5 for my 94 and it has 57k on the ticker. I was about to chase this one down but saw that it had 120k on the ticker and went on ebay for 12k. I would not have paid that so you got a great buyer and deal. I would have offered 8.5 to 9. If I was able to have lunch with Edd and Mike I would have paid 1k more. Having Lunch with Mike and Ant I would have been asking about Edd the whole time so I guess it all worked out.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We'll sell it for $10K, and it's still available.
Even though the episode is already shot, the car is available. We had a sale but the finances fell through so it's currently for sale.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Loved the Episode, well done! (Still miss Edd, but Ant is OK as a presenter as well.)

Good Luck with the sale, should be gone in no time with the episode just airing and interest being peaked!

Next Episode Suggestion: 1994 Eclipse GSX!! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts