Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning on ordering some Stillen brakes and pads, front and rear strut bars(NapoleonSL), rear sway bar, and Brandon's 99 front end conversion bumper. I had it all planned out, man.

Last weekend, I was playin' ball with some guys at work. I go up for a rebound, and *BLAM*, I get an elbow to the side of the face. I'm dazed for a while, but the game's still on, so I rush back to defence and try to forget about it. At the next time-out, I check my face for injuries. One moller is moving...Shit! I play around with my tongue, and HALF the TOOTH BREAKS OFF! Live nerve ending...Pain ensues...

So anyway, at the dentist office, the doctor takes X-rays of the tooth (what left of it anyway), and tells me that it's broken down all the way to the root, and basically that fixing it will be a multiple step procedure, costing me upwards of 1200$!!!!! Add to that the fact I don't have a dental plan right now...

The little dream balloon over my head that had Cross drilled/Slotted rotors in it suddenly *POOF'D* :(

Woe is me :(

JR.

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
If its way back there just pull it. I punched my brother in the face once and cracked his back moller, he was gunna get it fixed but it only cost 200 to pull it. :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
shovel said:
If its way back there just pull it. I punched my brother in the face once and cracked his back moller, he was gunna get it fixed but it only cost 200 to pull it. :)
Bah finish pulling it yourself... that's free ;)

1 10' section of kite string
1 3000GT/Stealth spoiler
1 broken tooth

Tie 1 end of kite string to spoiler and attach other to broken tooth. Proceed to have someone launch the GT/Stealth like they're doing the 1/4 mile. Voila. ;)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Mutilator said:

Bah finish pulling it yourself... that's free ;)

1 10' section of kite string
1 3000GT/Stealth spoiler
1 broken tooth

Tie 1 end of kite string to spoiler and attach other to broken tooth. Proceed to have someone launch the GT/Stealth like they're doing the 1/4 mile. Voila. ;)

OW... lol If you do that, you have to videotape it! You can send it in to America's Funniest home videos or something like that, and then MAKE more money for mods!:D

·
Speed is our life-blood
1,838 Posts
LOL.. Taht'd be some funny shit. I can just see the tooth sticking not wanting to come out and see his head lunge forward as the car starts to drag him down the track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.