Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after march i will be the only 3s in my area. we need to organize a meet for at least the members in this area. or does anyone know of any any other meets coming up?

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a planned meet, of the UK based clubs, at IP24 2JE (Thetford I think) for 6 March. Have look on the UK OC forum. Not a million miles away from you.

James
thetford is the next town over from where i live :D are yu talking about GTOUK? i never signed up there. would i be able to just show up or do you have to be part of "the club?"

·
Phoenix GTO
164 Posts
thetford is the next town over from where i live :D are yu talking about GTOUK? i never signed up there. would i be able to just show up or do you have to be part of "the club?"
I know it has been posted on both forums. The free forum is showing little interest but there are definately people going from the other forum - GTOUK. (Some are also on both forums) Just show up I am sure you would be welcome. If you can put your name on the OC forum post and see if you can get others to attend.

James

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
i will google it but just in case. what is the OC forum?

EDIT: nvm. found it. lol. the power of google. turns out i already signed up to that forum a long time ago. im tring to fid the post now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts