Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after march i will be the only 3s in my area. we need to organize a meet for at least the members in this area. or does anyone know of any any other meets coming up?

·
Smash, Bang, AND Pow
833 Posts
Meet me at my house next week to help me put my hood on! WE MIGHT EVEN DRILL SOME HOLES IN SHIT.

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meet me at my house next week to help me put my hood on! WE MIGHT EVEN DRILL SOME HOLES IN SHIT.
lol. you got my number. im on swings so im free all day. weekends work too

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
weekend might work. might go to the karting yard, too. i will let you know.
if you go go karting then you definitely need to let me know. that place was awesome. i havent gone since last time we were there

·
Phoenix GTO
164 Posts
There is a planned meet, of the UK based clubs, at IP24 2JE (Thetford I think) for 6 March. Have look on the UK OC forum. Not a million miles away from you.

James

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a planned meet, of the UK based clubs, at IP24 2JE (Thetford I think) for 6 March. Have look on the UK OC forum. Not a million miles away from you.

James
thetford is the next town over from where i live :D are yu talking about GTOUK? i never signed up there. would i be able to just show up or do you have to be part of "the club?"

·
Phoenix GTO
164 Posts
thetford is the next town over from where i live :D are yu talking about GTOUK? i never signed up there. would i be able to just show up or do you have to be part of "the club?"
I know it has been posted on both forums. The free forum is showing little interest but there are definately people going from the other forum - GTOUK. (Some are also on both forums) Just show up I am sure you would be welcome. If you can put your name on the OC forum post and see if you can get others to attend.

James

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
i will google it but just in case. what is the OC forum?

EDIT: nvm. found it. lol. the power of google. turns out i already signed up to that forum a long time ago. im tring to fid the post now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts