Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there are so many TT/SC FWD cars being built what do you think of making a logo for board identification to use in your sig. or avatar.Or even go one step beyond and have decals made for our cars.Kind of a club inside the club.For those of you that think leaving out the Nos. guys is unfair then we could make it a timeslip honered FWD club so we can include everyone.I can't see leaving out someone like Drew who has a faster car then me just because he is using Nos. instead of TT/SC.As long as it is a FWD car and it hits X at the track.Or just make it X at the track no matter how it is reached, as long as it is FWD.Maybe make the cut off easy to obtain like a 13.99 or faster so we get some really built all motor cars.Considering a all motor car that runs 13.99 is way more impressive then a blown car running the same.IMO.Just thought it would be nice to have recognition at gatherings and such since we lack the almighty VR4/TT logos.
Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Yeah sounds good.

I second the whole, I wanna see how bad ass mikes car is on race gas and more boost.

Do you have an egt guage right now? If you tuned it right tot he edge on race gas I bet you could knock seconds off your time.

That and you might want to check out some really stick retreads.

·
-
6,794 Posts
You know I'm with you. :D Hopefully I can get my car built so I can be a part of it. The fast FWD people need some recognition so they don't get dissmissed so fast by the AWD TT's.

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car feels faster now then it did at the N.G. seeing it has both turbos.And a bit crisper since it has got cooler.Baby steps.13.99 then 13.75 and so on.I won't be disappointed if I hit a 13.5 next time back but I think that would be the max. and be safe.The only reason I have not been back is Rockingham is 2.5hrs. from home and Darlington is 3hrs. Everything else closer is 1/8th mile.I need to get up with some Charlotte peeps and make a trip.I'm not one to just venture out I guess I'm a hermit.It would be quicker for me to build my own track.:p But as far as the sticker thing goes I will put some time into it after the first.There is a good chance I will be in Orlando in Jan. If so maybe I can hit the track Drew and the guys run at.Blahhh I just ate a 3 week old boiled egg.I thought it was boiled this weekend.Damn eggs lurking around my fridge.:mad:

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh,And I was just going to add a extra T on the end of RT to give me RTT.

·
-
6,794 Posts
Maybe I'll be able to call my car an R/T-S :D I really hate the dodge, so I'm going to fill in the "dodge" molded into the front bumper and just put a chrome mitsu emblem up front. On the back I'll have "Stealth" on the left, and "R/T-S" or "R/T Supercharged" on the right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts