Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Goodyear M+S snow tires with around 8,000 miles on them and two all seasonal Kumho Supra Z rated tires with less than 1,000 miles on them. These tires work great for winter and I put the snow tires on the front and the all seasonal tires on the back. They are 245/45/and 17 inch. Please let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am located in Salt Lake City, UTAH. I am looking to get around $300 for the set of four. They are basically brand new and have been used only one winter. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
358 Posts
only really need 2

I just bought a set of 4 and am looking to trash 2 of the old, use the other 2, and buy 2 more for my winter set when I take the chrome off.....
How much shipped on the all season pair?
K

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking to get all four of them sold at the same time. I bought the set a year ago for over $800 and now I am looking to get at least some of my money back, at least $300.
What do you think?

·
Registered
358 Posts
no thanks

I can get brand new BF Goodrich 245/45/ZR17's at less than $120 each and include mounting, stems, lifetime rebalance, and a road hazard warranty all included and don't have shipping to day either.....was hoping you were close and I could pick them up if we could get together on price. Thanks anyway and good luck.
Kevin

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey:
Your not talking about snow tires 17" for $120 are you? If you look on tire rack.com the Goodyear M+S snow tires are $280 a piece and the Kumho all seasonal Z rated tires are around $130 a piece. So as you can see $300 for the set is very reasonable. Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
358 Posts
nope

not interested in m&s tires really. have lived in pa for 9 years and it snows, but never really had a situation I needed them.
that's why I was inquiring about the other 2. the wear rating on those is only 280, right? The BFG's I have is 400. Think I will pass....thanks anyway...
K

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I checked the shipping to Boone, NC and it would be around $60 to ship. They are a very nice set of tires for the winter, and they are basically brand new. You are getting brand new tires for a 1/4 of the cost. Tell me if you are interested. I private messaged you also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts