Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
is my AIM & Hotmail name
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man, you added a guy named dave T. to your website recently, but it doesnt list his rims?!? Care to let us know what kind they are, I really think they look nice on his car

thx later

edit: he has a red 92 vr-4

·
is my AIM & Hotmail name
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well poop, he left :), anywho http://www.dynamicracing.com/frames/index_cust.html

anyone who wants to, go there and near the bottom on the left is david T. and his car... if anyone can identify, i'd preciate it.

also if your watching david :mitsu: :mitsu: nice car man

·
Registered
655 Posts
They are the Eagle 168's in polished aluminum.

sn0man1, Thanks.

Still working on it. Had to upgrade to the 25spline tranny and RPS carbon/carbon single disk clutch. I broke two output shafts on the 18 spline trannies in about 2 months.

Dynamic Racing did a great job. Had some problems but they were worked out. Matt continues to be very helpful.

Thanks for the lead in Richy T.

EDIT:
They were the only rims I could find that would mount with the huge brakes.

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
white95TT: If you sell your stock rims I want first dibs. I have a set of 18" VR4 chromies and I want the Stealth 18" chromies:)

·
VR4 owner since 1993
584 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
tokaygecko said:
white95TT: If you sell your stock rims I want first dibs. I have a set of 18" VR4 chromies and I want the Stealth 18" chromies:)
Hey bro, if you want em, lemme know. I never thought about selling them until I realized that there are some who might actually buy them from me. There are some scratches and some pretty gnarly flakeage that you can't see in pics. You really can't see the flakeage in person either, until you get up close. Still, I have a feeling that if you saw the flakeage it might influence your decision of whether or not to buy them. Anyway, PM me or look for me on AIM: white95TT

Jason:dodge:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts