Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made a discovery today. I found some smoked material that is the same thickness as what I am using now to make the clear corners with. So I am now offering smoked corners as well as clear corners. This material is black, yet you can see through it....its truly the smoked look everyone is looking for. This is not spray paint either! This is the real deal, the material itself is actually smoked. So I know offer clear corners for all years of stealths and 3KGT's as well as smoked corners for all years. They will look exactly the same as my clear corners only smoked. If you are interested let me know. [email protected]

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The smoked corners will be the same as the clear corners... $88 which includes shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
i like and have heard nothing but good things about your work iceman! i was wondering if you could do some blue corners for a 92 VR-4. i am not sure if i want this any time soon (i will probably also do a 2nd gen light and hood conversion) but i would like to have something like that eventually (in the next 4 years or when i get money to do a lot more exterior stuff to go with it :D ) but i was just wondering how hard this would be. couldn't you just get clears and put a layer of plue paint of some kind on or would that look tacky? thanks!

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ikOnone - I could just send the clears to you and let you do your owm custom paint job on them. But I have a feeling once you see the clears on your car you won't want to paint them

Drk_KaotX - you send me your stock ambers, I clear or smoke them out, whatever your prefference

·
Registered
640 Posts
hey Iceman, I'm probably going to purchase either the clears or the smokes from you, I just don't know which one yet. I was actually thinking about asking you if you could make a smoke one, but then you put out this thread and answered it already.

When you get pictures of any smoke lenses that you made, I'll decide which ones to get then. So I guess when I make the decision, I just send you 88 dollars and a shoebox with my two ambers, right? Also, do you accept money order?

·
Registered
640 Posts
also, when you make the smoke lenses, is it possible to take a picture of them on your car, since it is white it'll be easier for me to decide...but if it's too much trouble, it's alright. Thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welp im gettin the money together for the smoked corner lenses..by the way..lol i have pearl white 3000gt and i have the white symbol too! hehe good taste:) and once i get it,ill take pics of the corners for my 92..welp talk to you whenever my paypal money comes in:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Same bulbs?

Are you changing out the bulb (to yellow or orange) when going to smoke?

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ice3000GT - I will put up some pics as soon as I get some
Drk_KaotX - you undo one screw and they pop right off
David Walden - I guess I will just have to experiment with bubls until I find one that I like the best

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drk_KaotX - once I receive them it takes me 2 days to clear them out. Then they are back in the mail on their way to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts