Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...while i was playing GT1 of course. Mitsu 930 HP GTO, the only way to race. so anyone know the deal with GT2?
kevin calvano

·
Registered
858 Posts
hahah kcalvano I thought U meant a Real viper ..there is a black one in lawrence. And for reason I thought U meant that. Oh anywaz have fun with the game.

Raja

·
Registered
172 Posts
Does a 930 HP GTO exist?

Didn't think so.

I hate Gran Turismo, people thinking that you could actually make an NSX 500 HP etc... my ass.

In GT2 I plan on having a 5000 HP Ford Tempo.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
remember...it's just a game-a form of entertainment. just because it does NOT exist does not mean that it is not fun to dream about.
where else can u race a viper or nsx or any car, drop the hammer at redline(and not trash your tranny) or slam your car into a wall(with no damage) and still come out the victor. hell, not in real life. THAT SUCKS!

[This message has been edited by kcalvano (edited December 16, 1999).]

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Too bad it's not real and yeas, you can make an NSX going to 500hp !! A good turbo kit wiht air-water incercooler and special headers does the job !

I love NFS because the cars act and are powered more realistic, at least the 3000GT I made for the game

T

·
0 Posts
Yeah Gran Turismo 1 kicks ass!
Anyone know why Ferrari & Porsche weren't included in GT2? I know there's a Ruff Porsche but I'm sure that's licensed by Ruff which for people who don't know is like Stillen for Nissans or Saleen for Mustangs.
Hey Roger, I didn't know NFS has a 3K, which one is it on? I've played the first one & I didn't get the rush that I get when I bomb into a GT1 apex.
Anyway, just wanted to pipe in & say race sims are killer on PSX!

-T.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts