Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am coming home from the Gym sitting at a stop light and some black 4 door with 2 punk ass kids is sitting next to me looking over. I am tired, so I am really not into playing. The light turns green and the car shoots out ahead of me...oh shit, finally a WRX to play with. I catch up to him and we reach a second light...it is time for the SL to get a little respect. Anyway, the light turns green and I take a VERY conservative launch, like starting from idle. His car takes off like a bat outta hell..but once I start moving it is DEAD EVEN. WE race up to about 90-100 (in a 40)....he remains the same distance ahead of me as he jumped out off the line. not bad, I suppose...i hate taking off hard in my car. the damn FWD bounces all around.

Next light, a white Infinity..new looking, pulls up to me with the windows down........he says to me

"If I was on duty, you would be in handcuffs"

Amen

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Oh shit! Nice kill by the way but i think that would scare the hell out of me if some guy said that to me. What was your response to him??

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Nice run man...good to see you were still by him at 90 mphs especially since he slaughterd you on the launch.:D

You should have tried him on a roll of about 25mph - 40mph it would have definatly been closer...except maybe for the fact that their Turbos start spooling up at that time...But wait you couldnt cuz you almost shit in your pants after that cop in the infinity scared the shit out of you..HEHE:D

But nonetheless good run man, I hope I get to run one of those too someday..but there arent much around here..just the RS if any.

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cop

I just looked at him and said "oh"...like a deer caught in headlights.

About the WRX, the more I think about it...if I actually launched like a man I really think it would have been REALLY close. Considering I started as normal as pulling out of my driveway and he pretty much dumped his clutch..shit, now i gotta find him and prove it..he definitely killed me.....this time

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Re: Cop

Priscoj said:
I just looked at him and said "oh"...like a deer caught in headlights.

About the WRX, the more I think about it...if I actually launched like a man I really think it would have been REALLY close. Considering I started as normal as pulling out of my driveway and he pretty much dumped his clutch..shit, now i gotta find him and prove it..he definitely killed me.....this time
Good luck man...hope fully you will get a kill for us N/A guys.;)

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Nice kill. The guy in the Infinity is just a reminder to be very careful out there when road racing.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
What the fuck is he gonna do... arrest you? He can't do shit except call the police that are on duty, and they can't do anything if they didn't see it. Also, at worst all they can do is write you a ticket for "racing on a roadway". $80 and 3 points. Whoop-de-doo. Handcuffs my ass. You should have told him: "If you were on duty, you'd be at Dunkin' Donuts, bitch".

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
WICKEDDREW said:
"If you were on duty, you'd be at Dunkin' Donuts, bitch".
Than you should have proceeded and said...

"Now shut your mouth your little bitch before I backhand that Jelly Donut out of your mouth"

Rigth Drew?????

LOL:D

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to ask him how he is driving a brand new infinity
or
show him My District Attorney ID and tell him to fuck off, I'm letting everyone he busted off

·
Registered
162 Posts
WICKEDDREW said:
What the fuck is he gonna do... arrest you? He can't do shit except call the police that are on duty, and they can't do anything if they didn't see it. Also, at worst all they can do is write you a ticket for "racing on a roadway". $80 and 3 points. Whoop-de-doo. Handcuffs my ass. You should have told him: "If you were on duty, you'd be at Dunkin' Donuts, bitch".
Way to show your age...:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts